Terraria Community Forums

AlexTheKoalefant
AlexTheKoalefant
I mean, though tension is there between us- America and Russia- you can still talk to him/her.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Lots of people in America, especially the Trump haters, are mad at Russia because of the crap about them interfering with the election but I don't think it was Russia as a whole but just a few politicians that did that so I still like Russia
FlyKip
FlyKip
I think talking to someone that is Russian is completely ok. Just because there is tension doesn't mean friedlyness should be abondoned. All the stuff between America and Korea? I still talk to people that are Korean.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Man I'm never gonna get to hardmode
akrobeau
akrobeau
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
I did and it took forever but I did it
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
I made it about a day before October
akrobeau
akrobeau
@Drake katchadorian K good. But hardmode is hard (hence the name)! But hopefully you're used to it! ;)
Drake katchadorian
akrobeau
akrobeau
I can give you some tips if you'd like (I'm really close to defeating those dreadful pillars, so I can't get you all the way to Moon Lord).
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
I can't get past the mechanical bosses
akrobeau
akrobeau
ah. I see. I was stuck there too. Have you defeated any of them?
Drake katchadorian
akrobeau
akrobeau
first one you should defeat: the destroyer. I recommend building a box up 75 tiles high, putting platforms as the floor, and putting honey and campfires. Get a spider staff and spider armor.
akrobeau
akrobeau
continued: summon 5 spiders, and then 'awake the destroyer!' just let your spiders kill the destroyer, and you attack the probes. that's how i killed him. here's a link to the vid where i got that information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zHsrNpQXlE
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
I'm a melee player
Back
Top Bottom