Terraria Community Forums

StereOtaku
StereOtaku
I can tell you from experience, it's not the most fun thing in the world.
Zetablaze
Zetablaze
To be a goody goody? That's what I've been my whole life, I never thought anything of it.
Architect
Architect
Goodies can't be trusted in certain ways because they are devoted to a system instead of their peers, some are at the extreme that they aren't loyal to themselves. Goodies aren't seen as complete people since they operate as a machine.
Zetablaze
Zetablaze
I don't view things the same, I follow basically all the rules and yet, I act as an individual. It makes me sad that so many people think they need to rebel to be a person. I have my own thoughts and preform my own actions, and I do so within the rules I've been brought up to follow. What's wrong with that?
Architect
Architect
I think we don't have the same idea of what a goodie is, based on your last message I don't think you are a goodie. A goodie will go out of their way to make sure others follow the rules.
Zetablaze
Zetablaze
According to my dad, a real goodie goodie is the person who does everything right, to make them self look good, I can understand hating that, but hating people who simply follow the rules and are nice to others (which a lot of people do) is not cool if you ask me.
Zetablaze
Zetablaze
Definitions of these things really do change over time huh?
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
It's not entirely rational to hate them, but jealousy exists. Lots of people who haven't done well in life hold resentment for those that have, and the more bad decisions you make, the harder it is to dig yourself out of that hole.
neoselket
neoselket
Like tattling. I don't really understand how that is a bad thing.
Back
Top Bottom