Terraria Community Forums

Jon Smitten
Jon Smitten
Hi, thanks!

Ran out of ideas for the mod for now.

I'm also thinking about porting it using 1.4's Texture Pack system... (will also need to update some sprites like the Vulture to use the new 1.4 sprites)
Pvt Fudgepants
Pvt Fudgepants
I came here just to ask if you planned on porting it to the new system. That would be awesome if you did. I loved using this mod :D
Jon Smitten
Jon Smitten
Thanks for the support!
It might not be anytime soon though, I got a lot of stuff on my plate :x
Jon Smitten
Jon Smitten
I tried to convert my mod Monster Girl Enemies.

Good news: Conversion is relatively simple, if slightly tedious to rename all my files. (Just a one-off thing.)

Bad news: The new sprites must have exactly the same dimensions as the original images (or they can be smaller, according to a forum post I read), else it wouldn't be loaded and Terraria would just use the default sprites (so no slimes or spiders etc. :< )
Jon Smitten
Jon Smitten
Also, without a native cheat to spawn in enemies in Terraria 1.4, it'll be harder to test my sprites.

Also, I would have to host the texture pack on some external download site, which is a higher administrative burden for both sides (though me in particular). Which there would be a nice Terraria texture pack portal somewhere to just host the description and zip file. :/
Katona
Katona
Cheat sheet ?
Hero's mod ?

Nothing "ring ring" in you mind?

Cuz this mods has a enemes spawn options.

Also, I woud love to see you do more and turning almost everything a humanod form, it wound just look soo good.
Back
Top Bottom