Terraria Community Forums

Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Damage increasing potions might help if you aren't using them already. Unsure about specific weapons or automated setups, though.
The Storm
The Storm
You'd need to deal over 1000DPS if you want to kill it that quickly, and I'm not sure if that can be done, plus you'd need to focus all damage on the head. Perhaps wait for a patch, the Switch version is a buggy broken mess.
Gzorich
Gzorich
i am using light fetid baghnakhs and I am wearing titanium armor, I also have spider summoning weapons and the nimbus rod. I will definitely look into automated setups though...
The Storm
The Storm
It could be possible with those, but very risky as you'd need to get very close to the head, but with the right set up you can get over 1000DPS with them, make sure you have damage and melee speed buffs.
Gzorich
Gzorich
I don't mind the risk because if I can't kill him, the game will freeze, and I will restart before the fight. I am going to try it, and I will be back with the results shortly
Leaper
Leaper
Along with those you should also use the Mechanical Glove, it really helps the Bagnakhs.
The Storm
The Storm
Make sure you don't "upgrade" it to the fire gauntlet as that has a lower melee damage and speed buff.
The mechanical glove requires souls of fright which drop from the Skeletron prime.
Leaper
Leaper
Ah, forgot about that. The Power Glove then?
Back
Top Bottom