Terraria Community Forums

Russ Guss Doodles
Russ Guss Doodles
1. In the profile post where I introduced the secret I mentioned how I like to hide stuff in my signature. If you went to my signature you would find a rainbow of fruits.
Screenshot 2023-12-02 142802.png

Clicking on most of the fruits wouldn't help but the second green apple (the only fruit not in Terraria) would take you to this image (next pfp).
Russ Guss Doodles
Russ Guss Doodles
the key.png

This was the key to finding the secret. It's a URL path that can take you to a specific image shared here on the forums. Normally there are 6 digits at the end of the path that determine where URL will take you, but here the last 5 digits of the URL were missing.
Russ Guss Doodles
Russ Guss Doodles
2. Back to the first profile post, you might have noticed that I used a Guide emote instead of my usual Dryad emotes. The number 4 was also unusually large.
Screenshot 2023-12-02 134519.png

These details matched the key where the Guide emote was above the number 4. This hinted that you would need to look for out-of-place NPC emotes and then find a hidden number.
Russ Guss Doodles
Russ Guss Doodles
3. The Nurse could be found in this profile post and the number 1 was in a different font.
Screenshot 2023-12-02 134658.png

4. The Steampunker could be found in this profile post. The number was in a spelling mistake where I used "two" instead of "to."
Screenshot 2023-12-02 134726.png
Russ Guss Doodles
Russ Guss Doodles
5. The Merchant could be found in this profile post and the number was in the art itself. There was a Roman numeral 4 (IV) on the tarot card.
Screenshot 2023-12-02 134746.png

6. The Pirate could be found in this profile post where I shared my 3 crochet bears (I was feeling lazy).
Screenshot 2023-12-02 134809.png
Russ Guss Doodles
Russ Guss Doodles
7. Finally, the Party Girl was hidden in two different places. The first spot was in a thread where I shared a celebrating Party Girl emote.
Screenshot 2023-12-02 134930.png

The second spot was in my Custom Emote thread where I also had a celebrating Party Girl emote and later on a set of emotes.
Screenshot 2023-12-02 134853.png

In both spots you could find the number 3.
Russ Guss Doodles
Russ Guss Doodles
8. Putting all the numbers into the key would give you the complete URL which would take you to this image.
index.php

If you don't recognize it this binary. If you put it through a binary-to-text converter you would get a URL to this YouTube video and the end of the mini-ARG!
Back
Top Bottom