Terraria Community Forums

Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
People sling "dead game" around so often, that I just feel so obliged to fact check and prove them wrong.

I'm so happy I can't prove you wrong. They're player base since launch has dropped 97%, and currently sits at an average of 500 concurrent players. It's actually a recurring theme. A majority of FNaF titles have ~1,000 average concurrent players.
LT Wolf O'Donnell MKII
LT Wolf O'Donnell MKII
@Noobiescrubpleb It's not even scary anymore, A Nightmare on Elm Street is scarier than fnaf.
Impostor
Impostor
Is it really a dead franchise if the FNAF movie made a profit just from selling movie theatre decorations alone before it even released? What’s scarier is up to opinion, But FNAF itself is thriving rn economically and culturally
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
Oh I didn't even think about the movie. I only checked the player stats, thanks for pointing that out!
Someone that needs help
Someone that needs help
Wait but nightmare on elm street is not scary at all, cheesy :red: movies
Impostor
Impostor
You’re welcome. When it comes to franchises, it’s important to look at all the revenue, since looks can be very deceiving. You can get stuff like Winnie the Pooh being the 3rd largest franchise of all time. It’s above Star Wars even
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
Boy that Winnie the pooh "horror" movie was dreadful though.
Someone that needs help
Someone that needs help
What movie? Fnaf or nightmare on elm street
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
Neither, I fixed the post now, apologies.
Someone that needs help
Someone that needs help
Oh I haven’t seen it yet
Back
Top Bottom