Yello_X
Yello_X
This sounds like a threat...
waffle2001
waffle2001
I only threaten people with a good time which it WILL be <3
Redigit🌳
Redigit🌳
Thanks for the detailed write up. I’ve shared it with the team as well :)
waffle2001
waffle2001
Thank you!!! This is honestly a dream come true. I'm gonna make the video anyway because I want to spread awareness, but now I can say at the beginning that it's already being addressed by the team <3 <3 <3 <3 . I cannot fully express how happy and grateful I am. So again, thank you <3.
Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
@Redigit🌳 i know yall already heard this alot but, you guys are the best<3
Unit Thirteen
Unit Thirteen
I'm only on page 8 and I can already really appreciate all the research and effort you put into this just for people who are less fortunate. I hope souls like you get all the fortunes you deserve. <3
waffle2001
waffle2001
I appreciate you ethan2 <3. It's really long because there is a lot of repetition. I respect the time of the developers so I have a section at the end with just the suggestions so they don't have to read through the whole thing.
Causal_Weird0'
Causal_Weird0'
The Terraria devs, time and time again showing why they’re the best indie team. BY LISTENING TO IDEAS AND ACCEPTING CRITICISM.
waffle2001
waffle2001
I didn't mean to come across as critical, rather to say that Terraria is already awesome and can become even awesomer with better accessibility :D. In fact, there's already a lot of accessibility features built into the game without even realizing.
Back
Top Bottom