Terraria Community Forums

W1K
W1K
Mostly Terraria related stuffz. When people need to know how a specific mechanic works, they usually ping me and I search the source codes for it.
Maplestrip
Maplestrip
Ah, so you're the knowledgeable guy now :p

How have you been doing lately? We haven't spoken in months, I think. At least, not really..
W1K
W1K
Pretty well ignoring occasional :red: ups due to a certain thing you should know about. I've been trying to get back into modding.
Maplestrip
Maplestrip
How's the modding going? Mainly modding Terraria?
W1K
W1K
Yeh, mostly portin my old tConfig mod to TAPI tho. Been occasionally codin my own game too but took a break from it in favor of modding.
Maplestrip
Maplestrip
Your own game sounds interesting. More about that?
W1K
W1K
There isn't much to say about it except for what I posted on IG a long time ago. Stuffs changed since and I don't give much details to the public yet. All I've been occasionally showing around is this http://puu.sh/ck1Ex.jpg which happened while messing around with shaders and was kinda cool to look at.
Maplestrip
Maplestrip
Oh, that does look cool~
I do remember something from this, I think, but it's been a long time...

You don't have any ideas for games that you want to make?
W1K
W1K
I actually am working on a platformer. It's most likelly gonna be a typical metroidvania-like platformer revolving around its own special feature, like most metroidvania games. Back in IG I actually mentioned ambient horror and stealth elements I believe
Back
Top Bottom