DrDotMadness
DrDotMadness
Also i'm woking on a mod.
W1K
W1K
grats
DrDotMadness
DrDotMadness
I have so many plans for my mod which i will need alot of help. (planning to add armor, enemies and bosses)
W1K
W1K
I don't do requests but I always provide help when specific things are asked.
DrDotMadness
DrDotMadness
Well for now i don't need your help because my pc is... half broken? dunno but i can't open half of my installed programs such as steam and terraria. If you do help me i will slap a link to your mod on my mod page. :3
W1K
W1K
I always help everyone in the limits of what I can so just ask away whenever you need.
DrDotMadness
DrDotMadness
W1K
W1K
Something similiar can definitelly be done but it's way too much work, as of its not an AI you come up with in 1 hour of work. If you do know how to code and need assistance, yep, but again, I don't really do requests of any sort, unless its a commission but eh.
Dg-vr
Dg-vr
LORD VANDUKE!!! lel he killed me around 6 times in a row in SK (im tier 3) maybe i can have my revenge in terraria :naughty:
DrDotMadness
DrDotMadness
Well im the spriter here and i just wanted SK to come to terraria for so long.

EDIT: My mod is called Spiral Terrarians
DrDotMadness
DrDotMadness
W1K thats where my problem comes in handy, i wont be playing terraria for days or weeks and you can somehow think of the AI for days while i sprite the stuff i need.
W1K
W1K
It's not about time, but rather effort. I don't know how I'm putting effort into my own stuffs right now as I've not done any coding for almost a year. I don't really have enough free time to spend on profitless works, I mean, one whole day of coding is quite a lot of time lel.
Back
Top Bottom