Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could we get a buff to the Paladin's shield effect range? The current range (50 tiles) doesn't quite go to the edge of my screen and it's hard to keep even a single player within that area, especially during events and boss fights. It'd be nice to be able to protect my whole team consistently
    Duskuro🌳
    Duskuro🌳
    @Redigit🌳 Boulder Shield? Elden Ring has Stone Slab Shield (Fingerprint Stone Shield).
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Reactions: MrD108
    C
    ClingerStaffEnthusiast
    @Redigit🌳 Sorry for the ping! Just wanted to give my two cents since I'm the one who prompted the question.

I'm not experienced when it comes to balancing things but I do feel the radius should be doubled at the very least if not even more. Players can get very spread out during events and boss fights and the primary function of the paladins shield requires them to stay within that range. 1/2
    C
    ClingerStaffEnthusiast
    However I do feel like it would be hard to make the paladin's shield area too big because the density of players is mostly concentrated around the boss/event anyways. Like there's a huge difference in 50 and 100 tiles, but 500 and 1000 tiles would probably cover the same number of players. 2/2
    Can we get demon boulders that look like shadow orbs, but when you try to destroy it, it falls and kill you?
    Mr. Spinks, how is it like to have a community that does not hate you?

And another thing, I am beyond impressed by the fact that you have managed to create a game that has become so beloved and is of such a great quality. Never underestimate your achievements, Andrew!
    Would it be possible and reasonable to add a version of gravity glode that doesnt work mid-air , only being usable when your feet touch the ground?
    For exemple crafted from gravity globe itself on a crystall ball?
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    it might be really nice for parkoore and adventure map creation .

It would allow to use it in those kinds of maps to create an interesting challenges , because gravity globe itself allowes infynite flight , which makes it hard to utilise on those kinds of maps.

Just as a suggestion .
    thank you for your time.
    Good morning Redigit, I have a question about the upcoming banner menu to avoid banners clogging your inventory: What will the maximum amount of banners waiting to be claimed be?
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    Assume
    1. the open banners are saved per character
    2. every open banner is stored in this form: (Int32 banner as item ID + Int32 Amount)
    3. There will be upper assumption 7000 item IDs with the new items
    Then even if someone hacks in all items, even non banner into the banner menu, it would take worst case 7K * (4+4) = 56KB memory to store the open banners, so therefore I assume that there is no limit.
    noobsqoou⛏️
    noobsqoou⛏️
    Good question 🤔
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Will it be saved per character thou?
    It would make some semblence of sence to save them per world , tiying them to the killcount.
    Other classes have Zenith, Last Prism, Terraprisma, but the Ranger class is my favorite class and it really seems to get overshadowed in the end game by the other 3 classes. If you want, I'd happily write an argumentative essay with a three prong thesis statement and everything on why Ranger class should have one of these 'final' weapons.
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    I would love it not to happen. Ranged already overshadows everyone else in dms and simplicity. Getting some kind of end-endgame gaun would just be stupidly over the top.
    But a bow... if sumoner gets moonlord whip and magic gets something too.
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    It would make moonlord dropes consistant for all classes. 3 for each. And would make bows more and-game viable subclass.
    And i am always down for more whaky , amazing magic weaponry.
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    But still i belive it is great as is. (Openworld endgame pvp with ranger is pure agony , and they are the only one capable of destruction. But i am , truly , mage-biased)
    May i make a small sugestion ? I have noticed absence of botomless bucket counterpart to the ultra absorbant sponge. We have a sponge for every liquid , but still need 4 slots for 4 respective liquids. Would it be reasonable to ask for a multitool botomless bucket that would function similarly to the grand plan or shellphone?
    Dear Redigit

Could you please add the possibility that you can insert mods directly into Terraria without the t-mod loader, so console players would also have the opportunity to play mods.
    It could be a feature that is added with Crosplay so that you can e.g. can play calamity with his friend. It would also help more console players play Terraria
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    Shall I bring you to the doctor if your headaches get too strong?
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Glasia , you do not seem real you really seem like a fabrication of a person.
    I like weirdness. I like it .
    But other people might not.
    Truly its a conundrum.
    Causal_Weird0'
    Causal_Weird0'
    I don’t know the true schematics of it…but I know for several reasons it will absolutely not happen. A- the console companies themselves. PlayStation:Sony, Xbox: Microsoft, Switch: Nintendo…there’s a LOT of legal and tech works that are just impossible to happen. Consoles support games that are “official,” and all mods are fan made and constantly evolving.
    What was the reason for changing the name of the Volcano from its original name, Fiery Greatsword?
    I got a question about the upcoming roller skates and I already know how it can horizontal builds easier such as sky bridges and it can also used to slide across rails but would the skates also be able to be used similarly to shoespikes let be able to slide up and down while building vertically so it could make building structures such as walls for your hellevator or walls to stop evil biomes from spreading?
    • Love
    Reactions: zenithspeed
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Maybe in combination with shoespikes?
    Wait , shoespikes are too fast or too slow of a decent?
    Bun_is_Jamin🪓
    Bun_is_Jamin🪓
    Or maybe like combined with like 3 gravity potions you could get gravity skates that like let you choose a direction for YOUR gravity so you could go on walls or upside down too.
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    This would be great!
    But isnt it kinda stepping on the toes of gravity globe?
    Well it doesnt let you move freely...
    Walls part kinda implyes gravity globe rework.
    Hard to tell how to choose direction thou.
    Would it be a stretch to ask for a vanity acesory that would let you change your characters voice ?
    With aditional range of fun and silly options of course , so it would not be useless beyond corecting choices which should not require an acesory to corect.
    Like , anime voices , robot voice and some cool popculture references like that.
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    36... 36 yards in a mile!
    Yards is 3 feet...
    What has 3 feet...
    Nothing... or no man...
    Of course , jerry noman!
    Ok , i am sorry.
    This was just too long of a logic line for me to unravel it)
    Sorry.)
    (+ i never had negative expirience with a discord mod , a
    Or really any at all.)
    Unit Thirteen
    Unit Thirteen
    (It's a reference to all of the discord mod memes)
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Ok , thanks!
    Lets stop now for it is you see , this coment section got pointlessly wrong , and derailed , it may hinder expirience of other terrarians , roaming these forums.
    In case you missed it: Terraria 1.0.6.1 is now available on Steam! Check out Chippy’s video for details on how to play.

Causal_Weird0'
    Causal_Weird0'
    I still wonder what compelled him to do this just now. Then again...we are close to the "last" update.
    Seriously, they've said last update since 1.4 dropped. this is the 5th "last" update.
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    The final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final final update
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    Nneykobar hali / Nneyko🌳
    I can still remember when 1.3 was last update... and legends say , that 1.2 was concidered finall update , before empress of axes , cenax , didnt intervine...
    They just cant stop making their game better and better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom