Sonnette
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do you erase pixels with GIMP? It's not working for me. It just makes it more transparent.
    Someone help me in GIMP... PLEASE!!! The beginning spriting guide makes no sense to me and the pixels keep overlapping
    *goes on download page* Ad: Download Here! thirty other big ads: Download here! (Countinued)
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I think my advertisements need ad-blockers to protect even themselves.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Press this button to skip this ad. That will lead you to another page with an ad, which you can skip with a button that will lead you to an unskippable ad!" - Some file hosting/download sites.
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    Video I am watching: 4 minutes.
    Ad that plays before the video: 45 minutes.
    That happen to me once.
    I'm on Sailor Moon Episode 3... Does the character get more mature...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Again, I have to ask, which version.

If it's in my story, and about Minako/Sailor Venus, then yeah... Won't happen overnight, but while she keeps some of her silliness, she goes a long way.

Also, there'll be other immature girls around soon. I tried to not make that a constant, though.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If it's the old anime... Sailor Moon could get annoying at times, but she stopped being silly when it counted. No time to worry about boys and fashion when a dark shadow is consuming the Earth...
    Looking for experienced coders in c#!!! Also looking for digital artists! PM Me!!
    DTi56
    DTi56
    Uh sure. I can help with art.
    Looking for coders/digital artists for my brand new game-Troy! Give me your email and I will invite you to the slack channel.
    I need suggestions for good anime. Please link to it!
    nobody anymore
    nobody anymore
    Watch the anime, it's short. Do the dub, it's fantastic. Then watch the movies. They're sorta a re-telling, but with a more satisfying ending. They leave some stuff out tho, which is why you should watch the anime first. Then read the manga for the rest of the story; the anime/movies only go over the Golden Age arc. Keep in mind that this is ongoing, it in fact recently went back into development.
    nobody anymore
    nobody anymore
    Btw character limits are a bitch
    perfectodst219
    perfectodst219
    non non biyori
    ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํ
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    Coffee?
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    I like coffee
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom