Search results for query: *

• Users: Ivyss
  • Order by date
  1. Ivyss

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

"And you all have my permission to use lethal force against us if it prevents another incident like this."
  2. Ivyss

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

"I will certainly try, but I can't guarantee that I'll be fully able to."
  3. Ivyss

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

(Fortunately that will heal, also not really damaging to the soul itself, just whatever keeps it in the body/other possible thing that may contain a soul.) "That was Trusty."
  4. Ivyss

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Essentia would then proceed to go to fireform, and try to force the two away from the beetle with fire control. (19)
  5. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

6. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

7. Ivyss

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

(Well, the way it works is, the body can currently be considered both of theirs, and taking control wouldn't be a roll, however trying to resist the other's control would be.) Anyway, Essentia got 7 for that, so can maybe just say that she'd manage to have enough control in this case to reduce...
  8. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

9. Ivyss

I don't know why you feel the need to bring up spoilers for WoF when this pic has nothing to do...

I don't know why you feel the need to bring up spoilers for WoF when this pic has nothing to do with the books. Those aren't even nightwings.
  10. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

11. Ivyss

And now I'm wondering what would, by alphabetical order, be the third word in the english...

And now I'm wondering what would, by alphabetical order, be the third word in the english language. Like, if every single word in the entire language was arranged in alphabetical order, which one would be third?
  12. Ivyss

How the :red: does language end in gry?

How the :red: does language end in gry?
  13. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

14. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

15. Ivyss

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Where I'm from, the word for entities like thatis "god". So what is this Moltres' thing? Is it fire?
  16. Ivyss

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

What exactly does "legendary" mean?
  17. Ivyss

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

That first one sounds close to the usual idea of what others think my species is. Just... well, not being a bird of prey, and less on fire, and mortal.
  18. Ivyss

The clash games are separate different things, with clans being like a base building thing, and...

The clash games are separate different things, with clans being like a base building thing, and royale being sort of a deck builder. As for Hazbin and Helluva, they're two separate series, though I believe there's a fair bit of crossover.
  19. Ivyss

From what I know Gojo is a character in the Jujutsu kaisen anime.

From what I know Gojo is a character in the Jujutsu kaisen anime.
  20. Ivyss

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

"I see." Neither of those species exist where I'm from.
Back
Top Bottom