Search results for query: *

• Users: Ivyss
  • Order by date
  1. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

2. Ivyss

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

"Well, no idea if that's agreement, but I don't think you're going to survive, so I'll just make sure you don't stay dead anyway. If you don't want this, we can discuss that once we're alive again." Essentia would place a wing over Trusty and would start to burn, the two quickly and (Probably...
  3. Ivyss

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

"Not sure Syni can quite fix your condition. I could do something for you, but it would come with an effect I don't think anyone here could reverse, and also a bit more significant one that could be but I don't know how."
  4. Ivyss

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Essentia would look at Syni, and would then start flying towards Trusty, just taking a hit to the side (10) from the blade that was meant for her, and would land by her fellow bird.
  5. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

6. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

7. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

8. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

9. Ivyss

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

The vehicle's there.
  10. Ivyss

IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Essentia has been following the group. (Sorry for having been so inactive here.)
  11. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

12. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

13. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

14. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

15. Ivyss

[SPOILER]

16. Ivyss

Moderate and intermediate are just general in between words, not specifically related to...

Moderate and intermediate are just general in between words, not specifically related to soft/hard. And firm to me feels like it'd be more on the hard side.
  17. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

18. Ivyss

I was gonna continue the joke but there's no word between soft and hard.

I was gonna continue the joke but there's no word between soft and hard.
  19. Ivyss

Single Thread RP The Last ROLEPLAY Post Wins

They would reach the hangar fairly quickly. @Banana_=P
  20. Ivyss

[ATTACH]

Back
Top Bottom