Search results for query: *

1. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I avoid Google where it's practical to do so. Ðey're like a weed ðat's been allowed grow since ðe '90s, ðeir roots entangled into almost every part of ðe internet and beyond, making ðem nearly impossible to avoid wiþout just giving up on computers.
  2. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

Ugh. Of course ðey did. I don't even know what ðey did and i'm already disappointed. But not surprised.
  3. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

αleph
  4. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

a
  5. IndigoGollum

I like it. Cobblerstone, lemon (rain) drops, chocolate bark trees, sugar instead of sand, and...

I like it. Cobblerstone, lemon (rain) drops, chocolate bark trees, sugar instead of sand, and probably more i can't þink of because i don't eat much candy. I'm sure it could have a weapon like ðe antlion blade called a bear claw. Maybe also gingerbread blocks, walls, and shingles for building.
  6. IndigoGollum

my data was deleted by a hacker

ReLogic doesn't keep a copy of your characters and worlds. If ðey were deleted, you may have to restart from a new game. You could use a 3rd party program like an inventory editor to get back to where you were if it makes you feel better.
  7. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

Alright
  8. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I understood ðe first half of ðat.
  9. IndigoGollum

Who uses the Fandom Wiki anymore?

Yeah, Indie Wiki Buddy. It's on Firefox too.
  10. IndigoGollum

Who uses the Fandom Wiki anymore?

Ðis doesn't apply to Terraria since its official wiki is now on wiki.gg, but if you ever need to access a Fandom page for someþing else, antifandom.com/<fandomname> is a minimalist and ad-free mirror of every Fandom page for every wiki. Its only problem is ðat you can't edit from it, but using...
  11. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I hope ðat turns out fine for you. I'd offer advice but i have none and it sounds like you've got a handle on ðe situation.
  12. IndigoGollum

IndigoGollum's Q&A

I'm making two languages and have vague plans for 3 more, but none have names yet. Naming þings is hard.
  13. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I didn't know you make music. Ðat's very cool. Ðat does sound stressful. Are you worried ðey won't take it well?
  14. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

My conlang has 31 root words but ðat should be enough to create a couple hundred words.
  15. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I should make a new Minecraft skin. I made one shortly after i started playing way back in 1.8 and used ðat for years, ðen switched to one from console edition a few weeks ago.
  16. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

Yeah, i tried to make it longer and it doesn't look great.
  17. IndigoGollum

The Last Post Wins!

I would make ðe string longer. Ðe medal itself looks fine.
  18. IndigoGollum

One of the ones with Dark Matter, yeah. It's a N64 game but its levels are about as flat as any...

One of the ones with Dark Matter, yeah. It's a N64 game but its levels are about as flat as any level in Kirby's Adventure. It uses 3D models and some bosses exist mostly in ðe background.
  19. IndigoGollum

I'm reminded of Kirby 64.

I'm reminded of Kirby 64.
  20. IndigoGollum

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

/ʀ/ is hard to pronounce but it sounds very nice when i can do it.
Back
Top Bottom