Search results for query: *

1. Heath04🌳

Weapons & Equip 2 things i would love to have for the new update

https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Familiar_set
  2. Heath04🌳

Game Mechanics - DOORS no longer need BLOCKS on top -

a hammered platform can let you walk through a door while holding down, it would just be a much easier solution to allow door to be placed without requiring a block above them.
  3. Heath04🌳

Game Mechanics - DOORS no longer need BLOCKS on top -

then you have the issue of bumping into a random invisible block
  4. Heath04🌳

Weapons & Equip Summoner has to little things

Well they have lots of accessories no shortage there, but for weapons we are getting several whips and some new minions in the next update.
  5. Heath04🌳

Terraria State of the Game - May 2024

Okay but does anybody remember the July SOTG where they revealed the Dino transformation could wear hats? I would love if that can apply to the rat transformation too.
  6. Heath04🌳

Could be the new freeze bombs that were teased for the skyblock seed
  7. Heath04🌳

Could've guessed Kazzy was making QA with the absolute work they've been putting in recently, congratulations to both
  8. Heath04🌳

Weapons & Equip Builders tool

You're asking way too much function in a single item, how would you even use the grand design?
  9. Heath04🌳

Builds Princess npc build

Really cool build, everything is utilized so well !
  10. Heath04🌳

PC Terraria crashes the moment I click single/multiplayer

It usually helps to sign in first before uninstalling, you can reinstall OneDrive and sign in then proceed to uninstall.
  11. Heath04🌳

Items The Gravity Monolith

Has been seen already: Items - Make the Gravity Globe a furniture item.
  12. Heath04🌳

Game Mechanics Quick should buff build placement speed

If that change would make you use quick then all power to you, but for me personally I don't see it impacting my playstyle at all. I don't like playing the stutter game when building, I would rather coast all the way than stutter. You cannot coast in a straight line on asphalt while building...
  13. Heath04🌳

Making mounts faster with a modifier is the worst use of a modifier, you can simply get a better mount if you think yours is too slow. Which the fastest mounts are around 80mph which I don't think you need to go much faster. You have: Brick Layer Builder Potion Ambrosia For a total of 80%...
  14. Heath04🌳

This wouldn't improve the usability of Quick at all, this would honestly do nothing. I'm trying to make a suggestion for builders since the game is currently lacking in building speed buffs.
  15. Heath04🌳

Just as the title says, the Quick modifier should buff build placement speed. Easily one of the least used modifiers in the game so having it also buff build placement speed shouldn't be an issue. I'm not much of a math guy so I don't know what percentages are needed to balance out walking...
  16. Heath04🌳

Items you think are overrated?

Imp staff doesn't outclass vamp frogs, you get frogs at the start of pre-boss which is before imp. If you're going for optimal then the best choice would be minion mix frog and flinx, leaving out imp (if you whip stack). Me personally I hate using imps so even if doing pure I would recommend...
  17. Heath04🌳

I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo terraria related, where do you think is a good spot for...

I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo terraria related, where do you think is a good spot for a starter tattoo?
  18. Heath04🌳

Weapons & Equip Climbing Claws and Shoe Spikes can grapple on to background walls

would take even longer to place, the issue with wall arenas is just how inconvenient it is to set up. You can craft an infinite amount of walls, the quantity isn't the issue it's just are you going to place all of those walls? As for the suggestion I think it's good, could enable some cool...
Back
Top Bottom