Search results for query: *

• Users: Matsu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Matsu

Important Forum Roleplay: Rules & Guidelines

top The rules in this document outline what is and is not acceptable in the Forum Roleplay section. toc summaryForum Roleplay Summary The forum roleplay section serves as a hub for members of the community to engage in roleplay activities. This is meant to facilitate forum roleplays, any...
  2. Matsu

Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig!

The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig! Good morning/afternoon/evening/night Terrarians of all shapes and sizes! As you may or may not know today, September 26, 2016 is the second anniversary of our humble little forum. As with last year we would like to take this chance to extend a hand to you, the...
  3. Matsu

Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig Submission Thread

The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig Submission Thread! Welcome to all 2nd Anniversary Shindig Applicants! This is the thread to submit your proposals for the contest in a post below. For more details and rules, please check out the main thread for the Anniversary Shindig. It is your responsibility...
  4. Matsu

Other Literature Matsu's Word Hole

I've been interested in writing and the finer points of it for sizable chunk of my life and over the last roughly 8 months 2.5 years I have been striving to write something every day. I am famously bad about sharing my work, so I tend not to show these inane ramblings to anyone other than...
  5. Matsu

Official TerrariaOnline will be closing down soon.

(now closed as of 16 July 2016 10AM EST) After five years of tremendous service as the original Terraria Community, TerrariaOnline will be shutting down as of July 15th, 2016, by mutual agreement reached between Re-Logic and Curse. Beginning on or around that date, the site will go dark and no...
  6. Matsu

Other Literature The OCs of TCF in a d20 Format.

Over the course of my time talking to people on this forum I have heard that several people are interested in learning how to play tabletop games like D&D and Pathfinder. However, I hear two common complaints in regards to this; it seems way too daunting and it's hard to get a group together...
  7. Matsu

Official Your Year on TCF!

Hey everybody, as several of you know (from the alert for that fancy new title) today is the one year anniversary of TCF launching! This has been one crazy year for the Terraria community; from 1.3 to T:OW and beyond. Since this year has been so massive and full of amazing things, we are just...
  8. Matsu

Casual Re-Logic Sonic characters?

I know the title is weird, but bear with me. So a few moments ago Crowno shared this image: Along with the caption that it applies well to most game dev teams. A few of us threw around the idea of which dev/moderator would fit which character, but we kinda realised it is hard not to be biased...
  9. Matsu

Other Literature Terraria Items for the d20 system. (D&D, Pathfinder, etc.)

Earlier in the day @blahblahbal showed me some Terraria based rules for the game Munchkin. This interaction sparked several ideas in my brain, so I thought why not make a thread for some people to enjoy them. These items are meant to be feasible to include into any game that uses the d20 system...
  10. Matsu

Story Matsu's Story Box

Welcome one and all! This is the tiny slice of the forum where I will be hosting all my little inane bits of writing and what not. So please enjoy, and offer any criticisms you may have. This is a poem I made to share an all too common Pumpkin Moon experience: [COMPLETE] This is something I...
  11. Matsu

Guess who's back?

Yeah...I would be disappointed too. For those that don't know, or remember, me I am Matsu. I was on the old forum before the game even released and I made a massive amount of friends there, so I figured I would come here and continue to lurk and be unproductive.
Back
Top Bottom