Search results for query: *

• Users: Tecuser
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tecuser

PC Expert mode playthrough

I was playing on single player and found it boring pm me if you want to play
  2. Tecuser

PC Anybody want to play?

Does anybody want to play with on a medium 1.3.0.5 world? Send me a friend request if so. Steam name: Tecuser15
  3. Tecuser

PC Custom Controls

This is just a thread about what controls do you use, for example I use q for quick heal r for grapple f for quick buff and e for inventory
  4. Tecuser

Xbox One Wtb: 2 broken hero swords

PM me if u r interested I will give up to 1 plat
  5. Tecuser

PC Who wants to play

I can play with someone but i cannot host. My steam name is tecuser15 friend request me if you want to play new chars
  6. Tecuser

PickSaw or Shroomite digging claw

This is just a poll to see if you like the picksaw or digging claw better I pers like the digging claw better
  7. Tecuser

happy new year!

This is just a thread to talk about what you did on new year's I personally watched the ball drop with my friends
  8. Tecuser

How many apps/games do you get and never play with

This is just a poll to see how many games/apps you have and never used I have 11. If you have none well good job. Any peroid of time and any app/game
  9. Tecuser

What's your favorite type of brick that you build with

The title says it all mine is Rainbow
  10. Tecuser

Weapons & Equip Anti Gravity Core

This is my first thread and I apol for not having the sprite if someone could make it I'd be thankful. The item I want in 1.3 is a Ant-Gravity Core So basically what it does is turns every player anti gravitized The radius would be for a small anti gravity core 5*5 and last for 20 seconds...
Back
Top Bottom