Search results for query: *

1. C

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Yea. sorry if this was harassment to you. i'll just stick with LWE and go from there. might see you one day again. good luck! ;)
  2. C

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

ok. but i created a world without it stopping mid-load...but now all this spam is in the Select World section and all of them dont work...they all go from 1 to 99 from top to bottom and i dont know if its the World previewer or Terracustom itself. do you know whats causing this?
  3. C

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Btw i kinda don't understand the "Warning: Won't load in Vanilla!" does it mean it wont load without Large World Enabler or it would not load at all?
  4. C

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Good. i managed to find a way to delete the Spam Worlds without taking hours. hopeful for you to improve! :)
  5. C

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I created a 11000x1650 world but was dissatisfied with the generation of the ocean biomes so i press x via Worldgenpreivewer but when i return to Select World its spammed with the worlds name and with numbers...what is happening?!
  6. C

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I have Large world enabler and worldgen previewer and i X'd out on worlds i didnt want...but when i look at the world folder in the main game its full of Spam of these worlds even tho i cancelled them and its taking hours for me to delete them...idk what is happening but im really cross about...
  7. C

Disarray Mod

Oh okay thanks for replying! guess i'll download it now! :)
  8. C

Disarray Mod

Not to be rude but if the Hurricane Biome is on the Dungeon Ocean side. does it mean that its not compatible with Calamity since it replaces the dungeon ocean with Sulpherous Sea?
  9. C

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

errrr...then i reload them?
  10. C

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Ugh...i just can't seem to get this Load Failed thing off my game...after this update and other major mods im trying to play with...(Overhaul, Calamity, Spirit, Thorium, Grealm) it happens 95% percent of the time and its unbearably unplayable...i tried deleting some resource mods i dont use and...
  11. C

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Damn...well at least i have some proof now.
  12. C

Oh dear...according to Overhauls page in Mod compatibility with Tremor it says "Should work nicely, Not tested" i guess that was wrong or either i have too many mod stuff in my world that crashes my game every time. (I have Calamity, Thorium, Elements Awoken, Enigma, Spirit) i remember Tremor...
  13. C

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Ah. i see now. thank you for replying and have fun! :)
  14. C

Darn...guess i have to wait for another big update for it to be compatible with Overhaul...or what major mods are and not compatible with each other?
  15. C

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Not to be destructive. But Oblivion's design is...eh. in first fight your just fighting a beefed up Pink-irised Retinazer-Spazmatism Hybrid and the second form is the same model as Spaz. In the Reborn fight your fighting two two-armed Skeleprimes on roids with different colored eyes but the...
  16. C

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Ay noice All fixed! redownloaded again today! thanks laddie! :D
  17. C

I feel ya. its very sad when a mod breaks and stabs your enjoyment in the back especially when you have other major mods eg. Overhaul :(
  18. C

Had to uninstall today. cause the Overworld theme was playing EVERYWHERE in EVERY biome after the recent update. sorry about that but can you please look into this?
Back
Top Bottom