Search results for query: *

1. SuncastingSorceress

Sprites An update in animation for the bee and fairy wings

Hello. I don't really know how to introduce my case, so I'm just going to dive right in. The suggestion I'm making, like the topic states, is an improvement in animation for the bee and fairy wings when flying and gliding. I find the current flapping animation inconsistent with Terraria's...
  2. SuncastingSorceress

Texture Pack [MLP] Terraria Pony Pack

Oooo this sounds exciting! I hope the update goes smoothly for you.
  3. SuncastingSorceress

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Okay, thank you!
  4. SuncastingSorceress

Quick question. if the Mod Browser is saying Thorium has updated, is it safe to get? I usually just download it through the link on the front page, and I noticed it's still says the most recent version was on 5-1-16
  5. SuncastingSorceress

tModLoader Helpful Hotkeys

Has any one having difficulties loading up their world after installing Helpful Hotkeys?
  6. SuncastingSorceress

It's going well, thank you. How about you?

It's going well, thank you. How about you?
  7. SuncastingSorceress

Hi.

Hi.
  8. SuncastingSorceress

Just wanted to say the healer class items are working now. Guess there was a problem on my end. Thank you for the help.
  9. SuncastingSorceress

All of our mods should be up to date. I usually check our game versions before we begin a game session, but I'll double check and let you know.
  10. SuncastingSorceress

Some pretty interesting things happened (in multiplayer) with the new Healer Class items. I looked a little bit to see if any one has pointed this out yet, thought you may like to know. I was testing the healing equipment out while playing with a friend, and this is what they were seeing on...
  11. SuncastingSorceress

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Should this have been posted in the bug tracker?
  12. SuncastingSorceress

Hello every one. My brother, and I have been playing TAPI for a few days now. He doesn't seem to be having any problems with his game, or mod/load order, however TAPI randomly crashes for me. I'm not sure if it's the mods, load order, TAPI not playing nice with my computer or something else...
  13. SuncastingSorceress

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I've tried, it doesn't seem to work. The scrolling itself works, just the few skills are missing. I've noticed mine cart tracks don't work properly online. Placing them works, removing them does not. Logging off, and logging back in makes them invisible, but the map says they are there. You can...
  14. SuncastingSorceress

Now that I mention teleport missing from my skills. I noticed racial skills like the lihzahrd's tackle are also missing off my skill page. I should also mention I'm using 5.48.
  15. SuncastingSorceress

Did the acolyte teleport skill get removed? It's not on my characters skill tree any more.
  16. SuncastingSorceress

Do you have game launcher installed? Make sure that game launcher is named "Terraria" so that game launcher boots up when you launch Terraria from steam.
  17. SuncastingSorceress

No. It's more so you can endlessly refine a weapon, and keep making it better until it's red, and +10. An example being the rainbow rod, and magic dagger in my screen shots were refined past +10, this caused it to go back to being a rainbow rod, or magic dagger which could be upgraded 10 more...
  18. SuncastingSorceress

This may have been something that was brought up before, and I'm not certain it's an intended feature. I was playing around with the blacksmith npc, and I noticed that if an item isn't as rare than it can be refined past +10 in a loop until it is red+10. This lead me to results like this...
  19. SuncastingSorceress

I seem to be having a problem where zombies are extremely loud in TAPI. Is this a bug?
Back
Top Bottom