Search results for query: *

1. razorbladetyphoonbest

Resolved [Mobile] My dungeon is perfectly fine but no cultists are spawning

my dungeon has not been damaged at all but nothing is spawning not even that thing the cultists are praising And i have beated the golem 1 terraria day ago before posting this
  2. razorbladetyphoonbest

Resolved [Mobile] So a martian invasion happened but...

so when i was on my way to the dungeon to fight the lunatic cultist i saw a martian probe i just let it fly away and when the invasion started nothing was spawning i was spamming my razorblade typhoon hoping to kill a few of them but none of the white stuff from my spectre armor started flying...
  3. razorbladetyphoonbest

Is this forums active?

heya im just wondering if this forum still active because i just get 1-2 alerts a day.
  4. razorbladetyphoonbest

What to do if i cant sleep at night

what do i do if i cant sleep at night once i went to bed at 12 slept at 4 what do i do :(
  5. razorbladetyphoonbest

Items Something to manually spawn martian invasion

Seeing how basically every invasion can be spawned manually except the martian invasion i think it needs something to spawn it like a “weird looking ufo” which is a rare drop from space enemies after killing golem which will summon the martian invasion I also dont know if someone already had...
  6. razorbladetyphoonbest

Mobile Did they nerf water bolt spawnrate?

Im trying to do a mage playthrough ive already searched 6 worlds and still no water bolt this happened before already so did they nerf waterbolt chance from books?
  7. razorbladetyphoonbest

Eye of Cthulhu AMA

Im now an eoc for 100 posts ask me anything
  8. razorbladetyphoonbest

Im kinda late but AMA

Ask me anything but pls dont ask personal questions
  9. razorbladetyphoonbest

How do u get these stuff on ur name

i see people with stuff like retinazer under their name so how do u get stuff under it im just a terrarian
  10. razorbladetyphoonbest

Mobile How do u defeat mech bosses as melee

im doing a melee playthrough and im about to fight the mech bosses i already have the stuff to defeat the destroyer except for armor but idk for the other 2 because we dont have shadowflame knife and ice sickle is hard to farm because of the crazy low drop rate so how do i beat them? My world is...
  11. razorbladetyphoonbest

How are you guys so patient?

how are u guys so patient in this game like i heard some people afk farmed for 5-10 hours just for a single item and i cant even wait 10 minutes when trying to farm for an ice sickle
  12. razorbladetyphoonbest

Mobile Do you think the game will be easier or harder in 1.3

Lets also say they remove ALL the mobile exclusive weapons. Do u think the game will be easier? Because we dont have the sharange horn o plenty and heart arrows anymore. But we have stuff like stormbow or influx waver so will it be easier or harder?
  13. razorbladetyphoonbest

Has this ever happened to u?

when ur so close to beating a boss then all ur potion effects got off and u died! Really! I was fighting the wall of flesh then my obsidian skin potion got off while i was in a lava pool
  14. razorbladetyphoonbest

Mobile Something that scared me a little

when i was exploring the crimson i got hit for no reason and it looked like there was a blood crawler dashing.. or idk i just got hit for no reason twice im definetly dreaming
  15. razorbladetyphoonbest

Mobile No demon altars?

after i beat the wall of flesh in my new playthrough i went to a few corrupt chasms i know but none of them had an altar. I went to some parts where the corrupt spreaded and no altar too
  16. razorbladetyphoonbest

Mobile Is it just me having these bugs?

I cant play terraria when im connected to the internet so that means i cant play with friends and sometimes my items turn into bait or rods
  17. razorbladetyphoonbest

Mobile Cant play with internet connection.

:brain::Dhey i cant play with internet connection because if i try doing it my screen freezes i tried deleting and downloading but it dint work (rip my nice stuff that are 100% not hacked) i really want to play with my friend so plz help
Back
Top Bottom