Search results for query: *

1. protosora

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

didnt someone recently realeased and all items map thats been updated if so can someone send a link?
  2. protosora

one more question how do i get soul of toture?Also can someone tell me if the sourcemod version has the hellcastle
  3. protosora

what about the juggernaut dosen he drop soul of blight?
  4. protosora

can someone also tell me where to farm the souls from the mod and the scourage of currupter also sorry for asking so many questions
  5. protosora

another question, how do i obtain onyx,im in superhardmode do i go mining for it if so then what does it look like or does a boss drop it?
  6. protosora

Also why does my game keep crashing suddenly when im in the underground hallowed biome?
  7. protosora

how do you craft the lucky horseshoe
  8. protosora

dont know why but i want to say: STARDUST REVERRRIEEE! also steeaaakkk

dont know why but i want to say: STARDUST REVERRRIEEE! also steeaaakkk
  9. protosora

New mod installed into terraria forums.exe,a new mod i dont know anything about,this will be...

New mod installed into terraria forums.exe,a new mod i dont know anything about,this will be interesting and fun to learn about you and see how you suprise us
  10. protosora

congratulations!

congratulations!
  11. protosora

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

i wanted to make a tooltip pun about the cookie wings and cookie clicker but i cant think of one.EDIT:i think i got one cookie wings tooltips:"Now with auto flight edibility"
  12. protosora

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

This looks pretty awesome and amazing,it has also made me hungry for cookies I SUPPORT! and for some reason i think the Cream of Kickin' should be called can o cream kickin',i dont know why.also monkey ball was also awesome ahh the memories.
  13. protosora

Weapons & Equip Cosmic Gear: The Final (Fron)Tier! (sprites)

im lovin this you got my support
  14. protosora

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
  15. protosora

Items Ghost Ship mount

this mount would be awesome in terraria i support idea
Back
Top Bottom