Search results for query: *

1. Sprinkles

Beta Tester Application

I probably will not get chosen, but I hope other people do! Good luck, everyone! This game and community are awesome! and also not toxic teehee
  2. Sprinkles

Game Mechanics gliding

Well, picture this: you're slowly falling with your arms spread out, like skydiving. Is this what you want to picture?
  3. Sprinkles

Weapons & Equip Invisible Wings/Wing Dye

This would be a fun dye to use because you would be flying upward with no (visible) wings. Support!
  4. Sprinkles

Weapons & Equip Gravity Emblem

I could picture this. But I am a little confused. Would you fall slower, jump higher or both?
  5. Sprinkles

Weapons & Equip Souls of the Fallen - Spectre Weapons

This idea is very neat. I would like to have these added into the game. Support!
  6. Sprinkles

Biomes & Nature Underground Dynasty

I support this wonderful idea! I love new ideas. Hope it gets added!
  7. Sprinkles

Game Mechanics gliding

A visual change to the way you "fall slowly"... yup, support! The lame way you just spread your wings out to glide is boring.
  8. Sprinkles

Blocks & Decoration A Painter's Weapons

This sounds like a good idea for people who paint all the time or want to paint their structures. Support!
  9. Sprinkles

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

I haven't seen a better post in weeks! Support!
  10. Sprinkles

Biomes & Nature Spreading Jungle

I support this idea. After having a world for a long time, the Jungle is nearly gone. So, when 1.2 comes out, there is nearly no jungle left to explore.
  11. Sprinkles

Items Long day/night consumable

I can never defeat the frost/pumpkin moon because of the 9 minute time frame for night. This would be very useful for people who have trouble with events.
  12. Sprinkles

Weapons & Equip Anti Gravity Core

I understand that this is like a gravity potion/globe that turns the players around you upside down, but, I mean, it lasts 20 or 10 seconds.
  13. Sprinkles

Surface Autofarm: Invasion + Event Farming (Key Mold and Pirate Map farming too)

This is a very interesting autofarm. How long did it take you to make this?
  14. Sprinkles

Weapons & Equip Anti Gravity Core

Well, I don't necessarily see what good this goes for you. I mean, You could flip people off by constantly using the orb, but it... putting it in a nice way... doesn't help anyone.
Back
Top Bottom