Search results for query: *

1. Spider-Kyle

tModLoader Error with code

so i am trying to make a modded item which functions as both the worm scarf and brain of confusion,but i keep getting error cs1002,i even tried removing the feature of the brain of confusion but it still wouldn't launch,anyways here is the code and this was coded in atom. using Terraria; using...
  2. Spider-Kyle

Items weapons ideas

so i came up with a bunch of ideas for weapons,also if you can sprite them plz do it{btw you will be credited}
  3. Spider-Kyle

Mobile Need megaphone

Can somebody sell me a megaphone,it is the only ingredient missing to make the ankh shield
  4. Spider-Kyle

Mobile Which wings should i craft

Which wings should I craft
  5. Spider-Kyle

NPCs & Enemies Make the angler's quest better+ideas for fishing

so this is a problems with the angler which are 1-he rewards you random stuff,possible getting you something you didn't want 2-you have to find the perfect place to fish 3-he only has one quest a day so to make them better i have got some solutions to them, 1-you are able to chose from three...
  6. Spider-Kyle

Resolved [Mobile] any tips to find the nymph?

guys i have been trying to find the nymph but she doesn't spawn whereever i want,can you guys help me?
  7. Spider-Kyle

Items ideas for master mod drops for terraria 1.4

so as we know terraria 1.4 is coming soon (and by soon i mean a year later) so i was thinking about ideas that master mod bosses will drop,the only idea i got was the pollen flower (i know i just recolored the sky blue flower with the nector but i only do pixel recolors) that permantly adds 1...
  8. Spider-Kyle

Resolved are the collectors editon and steam version cross compatible?

hey guys i was talking to my friend whose family doesn't have a credit card and i was wondering are these version cross compatible? just asking,if no then can you recommend other solutions
  9. Spider-Kyle

Mobile Dash button request

Hey, if you are a dev or someone close. could you please add a dash button as i find it annoying to double click to dash in mobile. thanks.
  10. Spider-Kyle

Weapons & Equip More terraria accessories ideas

First:change to previous items Royal and corrupt shields:changed sprite from , to , Bunch of balloons:now has a sprite which is Party or balloons:now has a sprite which is Dara tut ankh amon:now has sprite which is God gauntlet:now has a sprite which is ,Changed name from "God gauntlet" to...
  11. Spider-Kyle

Resolved [Mobile] World and player transfer problem

So I have a problem with world and player So i was switching from a "huawei honor 3C lite" to "Samsung A20" and when i downloaded it on my samsung my worlds and players weren't there! so i tried viewing help on youtube but i couldn't find anything Could someone please help me?
  12. Spider-Kyle

Weapons & Equip Ideas for terraria

HEllo guys today i haves some ideas for terraria so let's get started spore hive:turns bees summoned by the player into poison bees which inflect a debuff you will know and occasionally summon them sweetveil heart:increases length of invincibility and speed &summons starbees after taking...
  13. Spider-Kyle

Mobile Hi guys

Hello guys,my name is spider malek i originally joined here to report a problem but then fixed it,so i thought i would post some ideas my favorite feature about terraria is accessorizes so anyways bye
Back
Top Bottom