Search results for query: *

• Users: Davriel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Davriel

Map-Base Expert Mode Medieval Starter Town (With Calamity Mod Version)

Edit July 6th, 2023 Added vanilla Terraria download option for 1.4.4.9! Hey guys, I made this medieval themed starter town/base for me and some friends to run through calamity mod with, but I put so much effort into it that I figured I'd throw it up here in case anyone else would like to use...
  2. Davriel

Why Do People Trade/Buy Items From Other Players?

So I've always wondered, why do people trade or buy items from other players? I really don't see how this is any different from cheating an item in. If you want an item but don't want to get it the way that it's gotten, and would rather just buy it with a few platinum or something, why not just...
  3. Davriel

Dark Mummies Not Dropping Megaphone or I'm Unlucky

Can somebody confirm for me that Dark Mummies drop megaphones, I don't know if the wiki is wrong or not, but I've killed over 200 mummies and gotten exactly 10 blindfolds and still can't get a megaphone. I want to finish my Ankh shield dang it
  4. Davriel

Wavebank Sword Art Online Wave Bank

1.4.4.9 Sword Art Online Wavebank! Sword Art Online's Amazing Soundtrack Curated for the World of Terraria :joy: Let me know if you guys have any suggestions, I'm open to changing it around some more, or maybe even making alternate versions Installation Instructions: Download the Wave Bank...
  5. Davriel

League of Legends anyone?

Just wondering how many people play LoL here, I got into it over the summer and that's all I've been doing the past few months, so how many people here play it? (please don't talk crap because you play dota xD)
Back
Top Bottom