Search results for query: *

1. Spontaneite

Character world data gone

Oh my lord. Please for the love of all that is holy have a solution to this. So I have a new laptop so clicked 'send to cloud' on my character and my main world before playing. Only to find that it has completely erased all data of the revealed world. You know what I mean, you load it up and the...
  2. Spontaneite

PC A Guide to Early Hardmode and Mechanical Bosses

Being the obsessive researcher type, I went into Hardmode with hours of reading behind me, some more useful than others. To save you the time, I'll be giving a guide for what I have found is the easiest way to get started with Hardmode, and how to kill the mechanical bosses. Please be aware that...
  3. Spontaneite

PC Question on crystal farms

I'm relatively new to Hardmode and I've tried constructing my first crystal farm. The info I had to go on was in the wiki, and basically consisted of this: shards will grow in underground and cavern layers, even underworld given pearlstone to grow on. Crystal shards grow slowly. There was also...
  4. Spontaneite

Arena types for Destroyer boss

Hullo dears. So, I'm in early hardmode. I've got my adamantite armor and weapons and, in terms of gear, I'm about as ready for the Destroyer as I can be. I wanted advice on the best type of arena to make for him, since the wikis are infuriatingly vague on the topic. I've seen two methods for the...
Back
Top Bottom