Search results for query: *

• Users: Shaedric
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Shaedric

Pixel Art Shaedric's Strange Sprites

Hello. Shaedric here. So after intense thought and thorough planning, I have decided to make a thread. So, without further ado, Here are my sprites. Weapons: Armor: Accessories: Items: Enemies: Blocks: Misc:
  2. Shaedric

Weapons & Equip Fishy Weapons

Fishing was pretty cool before 1.3. After that, Crimson, Corruption, Hallow, and Ice each got some cool fish weapons. It was pretty awesome, but it doesn't feel like is is completed. For one thing, there are no summoner fish weapon, which is kinda strange. Second, Corruption has a prehardmode...
  3. Shaedric

Blocks & Decoration Too Much Banners! New Statues!

Many people get frustrated with banners. Some want it once, others want it to be changed. But here is my idea to do something else with them. As you guys know, some statues can spawn mobs, but they aren't renewable and are hard to find. So what I suggest is that you can make spawnable statues...
  4. Shaedric

Very Sad News.

Many of you know Nintendo for many things. It comes to my knowledge that Satoru Iwata has passed away on July 11 due to bile duct growth. Let us use this thread to talk about the Highlights and the lowlights of his career as the Fourth President of Nintendo. If you don't Believe me here are a...
  5. Shaedric

Blocks & Decoration Arcane Rune Blocks and Furniture

Have you ever though, "Why is there Arcane Rune walls and not blocks and furniture?" Well not anymore. First off the arcane rune walls will no longer be sold by the Traveling Merchant. Instead, a new crafting station will be sold in its place. The name of said crafting station is the Runic...
  6. Shaedric

Shaedric's Q&A Time

Okay so you can ask me any question as long as it doesn't involve my social security number, credit card number, or anything of the sort. ;) I'm fine with some personal questions, just not to personal... I will be able to only answer so many questions so if I don't reply, sorry!
  7. Shaedric

I should have done this a long time ago.

I'm an idiot for not introducing myself when I first joined these forums. Well anyway, My name is Shaedric, though I prefer to be called Shade, someone is already called Shade. I did go by 1 other alias on TO named Eclipse Cyril or something along those lines (In my head, I can create a whole...
Back
Top Bottom