Search results for query: *

• Users: Xiera
  • Order by date
  1. Xiera

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Mmmm... When I install this mod with Antiaris and Terraria Overhaul, stack size of all items reduce to 99
  2. Xiera

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Well guys here is the source code, now anyone can update the mod
  3. Xiera

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Well I talk with Zoaklen on steam in june but... he told me he will update his mod but... :/ I'll try to talk with him again, at leats for the source
  4. Xiera

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

When will be updated for tmod 0.10?
  5. Xiera

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

I've spoken with Zoaklen, he will update the mod, now only we can do is wait.
  6. Xiera

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The Fleshy Doll work with in a corrupted world with Tremor 1.3? Because I can't buy the fleshy doll with the vodoo doll for the Wall of Shadows in my inventory :C
  7. Xiera

Any news about the update?
  8. Xiera

tModLoader WeaponOut

Same error. Crash with things like put a chest or take lava with a bucket, the same error log.
  9. Xiera

tModLoader More Mounts Mod

Any chance of update this mod? ^^
  10. Xiera

Update for 9.0.2 please :C
  11. Xiera

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Same, idk why. Maybe is a conflict with another mod? Maybe with TerraCustom or Large World Enabler :C
  12. Xiera

tModLoader Large World Enabler

Ok I can load the world on tEdit, without problems :D, is fully functional without problems
  13. Xiera

tModLoader Large World Enabler

This worlds can be loaded in a map editor?
  14. Xiera

Maybe we can help with that? :P
  15. Xiera

But I'm a fan of the kill counters, I want to see my 10000000 lilliths killed ;C
  16. Xiera

All of the enemies from this mod don't appear in the kill counter, the message say "Kill count unavailable"
  17. Xiera

Sapharan, can you post all the enemies drops? I'm farming malphas and lilith and... I think they don't have drops. Lilith drops sometimes a super mana potion and a coffee but... nothing more xD
  18. Xiera

The luck sistem is so bugged in multiplayer, mobs dont drop money/items and make the goblin army a endless event. Can you upload a no luck sistem version for multiplayer?
  19. Xiera

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Check the mod browser inside the game, you can find the mod updated.
  20. Xiera

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Yup, I dont think about original items, only combine some effects. This can result in more content for the mod. I think is obvious.
Back
Top Bottom