Search results for query: *

1. Zekeram12

Secret World Seed Terraria of Future Past

...Wait, they don't do that anymore? Since when!? That's absolutely going up there. Ooooooo, that's a good one. I'd actually considered that, but the issue there is that the old snow biome generation was pretty much just "1 in 3 chance that a world actually has a snow biome, unless it's...
  2. Zekeram12

Oooo, that's pretty good. I didn't even consider "features" from past the 1.2 mark. Maybe I should include negative torch luck...
  3. Zekeram12

Everyone likes looking back on the good ol' days, right? Thinking about how much better everything totally was back then? Well, why not relive some of it? This seed would bring back a few... key features from classic Terraria. ...For better or for worse. World Generation No slabs or slopes...
  4. Zekeram12

Weapons & Equip An ultimate Summoner weapon prefix

So you know how melee weapons can be Legendary, ranged weapons can be Unreal, and magic weapons can be Mythical? Summoner doesn't have one of those. Maybe the prefix name could be... Feral? Unchained? Something along those lines. (On a more personal note, this is pretty much my only remaining...
  5. Zekeram12

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Spazer isn't that rare, and is also craftable, I believe. A few pages back I detailed a small test I conducted and it's super overpowered. It's made my beam completely outclass my missiles. My hope is that it gets nerfed at some point soon.
  6. Zekeram12

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

What was your inspiration for the Celestial Pillars, and the Lunar Event in general?
  7. Zekeram12

tModLoader Metroid Mod

On the topic of Torizo, I absolutely love that boss theme. Is there another location I can find it at?
  8. Zekeram12

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I believe the Spazer should be nerfed. I did a small test where I fought Torizo twice with end-of-prehardmode equipment (all pre-WoF); once with a flat-shoulder Varia suit and an Unreal Power Beam, containing a Charge, Ice, Wave, and Spazer, and once with Molten and a Legendary Night's Edge...
  9. Zekeram12

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Looks like I checked in at a good time. Good to see that a ton of stuff got fixed! Now, I think I figured out why Serris sometimes despawns. During the second phase of the Serris part of the fight (as opposed to the ), Serris does this thing where it backs off really far from the player before...
  10. Zekeram12

tModLoader Metroid Mod

This reminded me of something; apparently Chozite doesn't have bricks. Perhaps Chozite Bricks could be added and subsequently used for the Chozo ruins? And on that wavelength, perhaps they could require a decent pickaxe power to mine? I've actually been having this problem too, but for much...
  11. Zekeram12

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I've been playing the mod for a good solid while now, and it's been a joy. At first I just screwed around with all the items with a cheat mod, but I've since started a full-on playthrough, in which I'm currently just after the Eater of Worlds and just finished the base Power Suit. I've used a...
  12. Zekeram12

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Welp, looks like it's time to boot up tModLoader.
  13. Zekeram12

Weapons & Equip Nerf Fledgling Wings

That's a fair point, but on some worlds it's impossible to even get the bundle of balloons without making another world, on top of the tedium of getting all the necessary ingredients. Lightning Boots are also an incredibly long and tedious crafting tree, let alone its upgrades. Fledgling Wings...
  14. Zekeram12

Weapons & Equip Nerf Fledgling Wings

I agree. A pair of pre-hardmode wings is simply too powerful.
  15. Zekeram12

Texture Pack First Fractal over Zenith

Thank you so much. I needed this in my life so badly.
  16. Zekeram12

Richter Belmont replacing obsidian armor

A miserable little pile of secrets.
  17. Zekeram12

Texture Pack Terraria Chinese Sprites Edition

Why are there different sprites for the Chinese mobile version?
  18. Zekeram12

Zenith is now SORD

Sometimes you just need your ultimate weapon to be a sord made out of jpeg artifacts. Like literally. That's what the original sord is made out of.
  19. Zekeram12

Other sleeping in beds should make the time pass way more faster

I'm pretty sure if it were any faster it could render the Enchanted Sundial completely useless.
  20. Zekeram12

NPCs & Enemies Terraria NPCs should have a set name for a World.

I love this idea, but I feel like it would make certain items like the Green Cap exclusive to only some worlds.
Back
Top Bottom