Search results for query: *

1. CursedSliver

A year ago, I don't remember having so many game suggestion posts popping up every day... when...

A year ago, I don't remember having so many game suggestion posts popping up every day... when did it happen? I mean, I'm not complaining either way.
  2. CursedSliver

Weapons & Equip 为什么我们不能有再生斧,在采集草药的同时自动种植种子?

如果你在依靠AI来帮助你翻译,为什么这还是中文(而不是英语)呢? 我当然不是red,但我怀疑这可能是因为人们一般不会用一把斧头采集草药,尤其是当这斧头比要收集的草药大那么多的时候。可能,再生斧的力量只能再生树木是因为再生“斧”是一把斧头。
  3. CursedSliver

New reactions!

New reaction?????????? tbh the only really useful react in conveying stuff is definitely suspicious eye, but I guess the other ones couldn't hurt either. That'd let me wonder which ones contribute to reaction score, though.
  4. CursedSliver

hi! I don't know you either but thanks for the comment!

hi! I don't know you either but thanks for the comment!
  5. CursedSliver

Weapons & Equip Ideas for improving the Summoner class

My idea for a change is to make spellbooks more of a single-target focused weapon; you can increase your minion's damage significantly for one enemy by clicking on them with the spellbook, and the strength of the boost increases the longer you click on them without taking your cursor off of it...
  6. CursedSliver

Well, the thing is that a lot of people's brains don't exactly like being very upfront with danger if there is a safer alternative with minimal loss of damage, and spellbooks, given my current interpretation of them, feels a lot less active than whips as now you can actually stay back and let...
  7. CursedSliver

- A summoner version of spell books: I mean, sounds just like a whip with infinite range and doesn't damage enemies ngl, more micromanagement go br? I don't really know how one would implement this in a way that is both balanced and fun, since losing boss fights to micromanagement is frustrating...
  8. CursedSliver

rip (laughs in discord)

rip (laughs in discord)
  9. CursedSliver

Do you remember your first Terraria World?

Oh yeah I remember my first world? It was actually named "The first world" and everything is very disorganized and there was just this gigantic pile of houses that branch into two with numerous materials. It was classic mode so beating stuff was way easier than I thought but the corruption...
  10. CursedSliver

What's your most hated sounds on terraria?

I used to like the sound of mining with a drill containment unit... But after mining living frost fire blocks for an hour straight, I had to turn off the sound. (It was an anarchy server and people with terra angel copy pasted frost fire everywhere all over spawn making it a pain to look at, so...
  11. CursedSliver

Ask me questions or something, I'm bored

What do you think about Tears of the Kingdom?
  12. CursedSliver

hmmmmmm :echthink:

hmmmmmm :echthink:
  13. CursedSliver

tModLoader An in-depth tier list of all of the enchantments in Fargo's Soul mod

I know this is very very outdated but I haven't played Fargo's in a long time now. Perhaps soon..
  14. CursedSliver

Ngl I really don't understand why people keeps telling everyone to not use their life crystals...

Ngl I really don't understand why people keeps telling everyone to not use their life crystals until you are ready to fight EoC. It's not like most people are playing hardcore, and even if they are, they can just hide underground???? I really don't understand this logic
  15. CursedSliver

PC The problem with taking pictures using the camera mode when using the Aether Monolith. It constantly appears when taking large screenshots.

Gonna have to revive this one. I'm also experiencing this issue and its a big bummer. See how the image is just abruptly cut off there? There was also walls and walls seem to be cut off at an earlier point than the blocks, and decor/furnitures seem to cut off at an even later point (as seen by...
  16. CursedSliver

What makes a mod a good mod?

New mechanics and bosses, as I'm more into modded bosses than anything honestly. Another thing that really makes some mods unique is the new concepts they introduce; stuff like starlight river, polarity, etc.
  17. CursedSliver

define "100% completed terraria" please

define "100% completed terraria" please
  18. CursedSliver

Game Mechanics Cap the max momentum damage of all Jousting Lances to 5,000 so that you can't abuse that to one hit dungeon guardian

imo it is really not relevant for pretty much all unrestricted "normal" playthroughs, as normal weapons work just fine and abusing such a thing kind of ruins your fun in boss fights. I can certainly see the appeal in fixing the infinite speed tube exploit but that really just... isn't relevantly...
  19. CursedSliver

Weapons & Equip Something like the "Zenith Shield", the final shield of the game.

The former is not relevant and the latter is not a shield. In addition, there are big differences between the SoC and the tabi. The SoC dash is much, much shorter and enables bonking on hitboxes, which further contributes to its defensive ability. If we are going to mitigate the "expert only"...
  20. CursedSliver

Weapons & Equip Something like the "Zenith Shield", the final shield of the game.

I have some points to bring up about the existing shields and their combinations: 1. Frozen Shield. It is already the best shield in the game by a long margin, due to just how broken damage reduction is. It already has a great defense of 6, knock back resistance, frozen turtle shell, and all of...
Back
Top Bottom