Search results for query: *

1. Lightmare Prime

Member-Run Contest Terrarian challenge

Greetings terrarians! I have a challenge for you all! It is similar to hardcore, but cross platform! You play through the game normally, but with a few catches. Recording rules: mobile, you have everyplay, PC has a few options, Xbox, screen shots if nothing else. That's about it! Go ahead and...
  2. Lightmare Prime

bone keys! Get them while they are in stock!

PLEASE NOTE: this requires terraria multiplayer app, only for Apple products. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: this is mobile Current count: 10 I have been farming for literal days for these keys, my stock will replenish once in a while, but not often. Snag your change to get one :)
  3. Lightmare Prime

Mobile Paladins hammer

not sure what to put this under. Has anyone gotten the paladin's hammer from the paladin? I was farming for hours and got ten shields but no hammer, can you get it?
  4. Lightmare Prime

Other Literature Morph and Prime stories

Hello! Welcome to Morph and Prime stories! This is my collab with Zygomorph Here you can find a growing number of stories as new ones come out! Support this project? Code: Add it to your sig
  5. Lightmare Prime

Story The story of Lightmare

hi there! Welcome to my story/lore/bio! Here you can read everything about my character that a play as! Lightmare, the warrior of Good More to come...
  6. Lightmare Prime

Other Art Lightmare's gifs gallery

welcome to... THE LGG! Here you can find a lot of gifs in store! <avatar for craftednightmare> <random gif> <also random> <is a <> really needed? It's random> <creepy @ZemmySix> <banner needed>
  7. Lightmare Prime

Make the weirdest post possible

here is how to play Person 1: i iz potaters Person 2: I like potatoes, I climb mountains in the alps but only in April <and so on and so on>
  8. Lightmare Prime

Craftedlightmare's Q&A thread

no personal questions I prefer to be secretive :P Welcome to my question thread! You can ask just about anything about me
  9. Lightmare Prime

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Various changes

didn't want to make separate threads for each, that would be rediculous, also, changes will come Hey there, Crafty here! I have been thinking about some basic changes to the game/site. Here they are. That's about all for now! Remember to purify the corruption and hallow your house!
  10. Lightmare Prime

Lightmare's home page

should've done this awhile ago. Anyways welcome! Lightmare's page! Here you can find: {OUTDATED} My story nook!http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/lightmares-story-nook.13514/ My...
  11. Lightmare Prime

Story Lightmare's Story Nook

reminder! These are fiction! Any relations to anything, fact or opinion, living or dead, male or female, is completely coincidental. hey there! Welcome to my story nook! Here you can read short-ish-long-like stories of any topic. If you have questions feel free. You can suggest any story of...
  12. Lightmare Prime

Other Lucky potion

if this has been suggested before then tell me on my profile, other wise enjoy! Hi there! Lightmare here, this time i have a good suggestion! Luck potion! Tooltip: better than lucky charms! the buff isn't completely done, but almost! Thats about it! Hope you enjoyed and stay crafting!
  13. Lightmare Prime

Weapons & Equip Unicorn horn launcher (WIP, features and sprite will change)

Good evening terrarians of all ages! Today i thought about the fact that unicorn horns have one use... Arrows... and only arrows! Which is why a came up with the idea of... The U.H.L.! This is a rocket launcher/grenade launcher type weapon Thanks for reading and stay crafty!
  14. Lightmare Prime

NPCs & Enemies Guard npc

Okay everyone, lets be honest here. You are the only one to defend the npcs. And while you are trying to find the groom or a broken hero sword, all of them are being slaughtered. We need Someone to defend them. And not another player! The guard can have his own inventory and stats. That you can...
  15. Lightmare Prime

Console Looking for eclipse and pumpkin moon items

Recently me and a few friends from the terrarian fight club discovered an app that allows you to have mobile multiplayer... Across the world! It is called terraria multiplayer. For those of you that have it (we can't be the only ones) i would like to trade pumpkin moon and eclipse items for...
  16. Lightmare Prime

Crafted art

Once again I have turned a convo to a thread Anyways stop by now and then for art!
  17. Lightmare Prime

FNAF art thread

Hey guys! This is meant as an offspring of my main FNAF thread (link next) so you guys can post your art here!
  18. Lightmare Prime

Terraria memes rereborn

Hey guys! Since this was not copied over when the switch was made I carried it over! Don't trust them guys for xbox 1 and PS4
  19. Lightmare Prime

Five nights at Freddy's

Hey guys! Since I haven't found a thread for this I decided to make one. I would prefer it not to have it be hounded by mods unless they have something for this thread. Below are some things that are allowed and some that are not allowed. Allowed: http://rpgens.tumblr.com/miniscenario this is an...
  20. Lightmare Prime

Mobile Music boxes on mobile!?

A few days ago I came across thisWhat do you think?
Back
Top Bottom