Search results for query: *

• Users: yaboo
  • Order by date
  1. yaboo

Weapons & Equip Sticky rockets

Why not exactly we have sticky explosives could be intresting
  2. yaboo

Weapons & Equip Abillity to disable set effects and bonuses

lets say this i'm wearing some titanium but i like the look of cobalt so i put the set on i get this after image effect i dont like and i cant disable it without taking off a piece so i'd disable the effect with the feature above so now i dont get an after image making me look better imo Edit...
  3. yaboo

Weapons & Equip Abillity to disable set effects and bonuses

I dont know if this belongs here or mechanics but you should be able to disable set effects and bonuses if you like so that ways if you like the way an armor looks but not its bonus/effect/both you should be able to disable it
  4. yaboo

Items Pirate Captain Gun

it would be quite intresting to see a weapon that can shoot cannonballs and bullets
  5. yaboo

Items Pirate Captain Gun

Maybe the pirate captain should have a chance to drop his gun it would be auto matic and right click would shoot cannon balls if you have any and maybe explosive bunnys and confetti
  6. yaboo

Items Biome keys for every biome

yesyesyes support
  7. yaboo

Items Change laser machinegun behaviour

yes we must get it
  8. yaboo

Items Fragment drills,chainsaws,and jackhammers

Why not add fragment drills,chainsaws,and jackhammers for the people out there to want them.It doesnt make sense why they weren't in 1.3 in the first place.
  9. yaboo

Items A Snakeron

No. horrible idea mobile already has exclusive items
  10. yaboo

Items Baby Slime

this is not an enemy it is an item. my idea for this it that every single type of slime have a chance to drop this item it will be a 25% smaller version of the slime that it dropped from. for the mother slime it would just be a baby slime. spiked variants and slimers will get their own. i know...
  11. yaboo

Items Smoking

a better idea is that when you enter the demolitionist room you just die from an explosion also i think vanity would be a better use
  12. yaboo

Items Tau Cannon

I NEED IT NOW
  13. yaboo

Items Pet Fishron (New Pet)

GIMME DA DUKE
  14. yaboo

Game Mechanics Aesthetic and Functional changes

i dont agree with the robe change part i'd much rather have it the same
  15. yaboo

Game Mechanics Locking the Trash Can

i agree i hate how it sends things into the trash can
  16. yaboo

Mobile FISHING ON MOBILE!¡!¡!

it'll be on mobile in like a year
  17. yaboo

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Whats This? Find the enchanted sword
  18. yaboo

NPCs & Enemies Slime pet

Could we get a regular slime pet that can be spawned like the console petri dish slime but for pc that could be colored.if not can pc at'least have the slime from the slime staff be a blue slime not that weird smile one edit: fixed mobile to console and other stuf
Back
Top Bottom