Search results for query: *

1. Terralexurio

Weapons & Equip Lunar Clock Watch [Sprite]

If you equip the Lunar Clock Watch, the time goes 2,5x faster. It only affects the time Thats my idea. Sprite: Crafted with 3 Solar Fragment 3 Nebula Fragment 3 Stardust Fragment 3 Vortex Fragmet 1 Chain 10 Luminite Bar (or?) Hope ya like mi idea.
  2. Terralexurio

tAPI Need help with projectile rotating

Hey, i want to make my Projectile rotate, how 2 it? http://prntscr.com/7lz1od <---
  3. Terralexurio

Pixel Art Terralexu's Sprites

Hello, all you Terrarians out there! Sprite Rules : #1 When I make a Sprite for someone, its becomes their's. They can use it, as long they credit me. They also cant claim that they made it. #2 Please understand that I reserve the right to just say "Nope" to a request. #3 Please just request...
  4. Terralexurio

Spriters needed

Hello, Im looking for Spriters for my mod im working. You can sprite everything for me. (That includes Armor,Swords,Materials,NPCS,Tiles & & &) If you want to help me please send me a message! Thanks! You can also give me your ideas for this mod!
  5. Terralexurio

tAPI • Lexurium Mod • V.0.2

Welcome to the Lexurium Mod! The Lexurium Mod will be a content pack which adds Items, Armor, Weapon's, NPC's, Ore's and more. I plan to make it bigger and better as time goes on. Current Version : V.0.2...
  6. Terralexurio

Hello, World!

Hi everyone! My name is Lexurio, but you can call me Lexu. I've been playing Terraria on PC since the 1.2.4.1 [.] I like to play with other guys Terraria but unfortunately my Server doesnt work. I think im really good at spriting Terraria Stuff. I also making a Terraria Mod, but i dont have a...
Back
Top Bottom