Search results for query: *

1. T

PC A Guide to Early Hardmode and Mechanical Bosses

I'll be keeping this thread handy. I just popped into Hardmode on my HC run. I'm nervous because I think I may have jumped in too early and should have prepared more. We'll find out soon enough, though!
  2. T

PC Terraria & OBS

So I was messing around w/ settings and found the cause of it. It's the frameskip option in Terraria. When I have it off is when the frame rate drops for the output.
  3. T

PC Terraria & OBS

Thanks. I'll have to screen shot my settings. I tried switching the resolutions, but got the same result. I used 60FPS but did try 30 and still dropped. It's really weird. I'll have to do more testing this weekend. I appreciate the input and I'll look into Mirillis. <3
  4. T

PC Terraria & OBS

Below is what I was referring to. Bottom right shows FPS: 20. That's what's being outputted on twitch. When the game in minimized, it goes back up to 60. I've tried both 32 and 64-bit clients. :(
  5. T

PC Terraria & OBS

EDIT: Don't mind the scene titles, I just get lazy haha. The output experiences 20FPS rate. When I look over at OBS, I see the rate as well as the actual game play looking sluggish. I'll see if recording locally makes a difference.
  6. T

PC Terraria & OBS

It's not that. When I minimize the game OBS says it's streaming at 60 fps, when I'm in game it drops to 20. I'll figure it out one of these days. I'll have to screen shot it when I test it out next.
  7. T

PC Terraria & OBS

Does anyone else have an issue where OBS will cap it's FPS at 20 while playing Terraria? The game for me runs smooth w/ no FPS issues, it's just the output. I know this may be a question that may need to be addressed by the OBS community, but I figured maybe it's something Terraria specific...
  8. T

PC Hello Terrarians!

Hello all! Forum newb here! Name's Tim. I like long walks on the beach and a good novel while sitting next to a nice fire.... oh wait, wrong place! :D This game has a knack of finding a way to pull me back in when I've strayed away for a bit. I've heard the forum community is one of the best...
Back
Top Bottom