Search results for query: *

• Users: Rigel
  • Order by date
  1. Rigel

Official Terraria for Mac & Linux In Development!

I hope they give a solid date a week or so before the actual release. It would be nice to build some hype before getting it, not fair the pc users get all the hype fun.
  2. Rigel

I think there may be a big untapped market of mac users whose top priorities no longer consist of gaming but who so badly wish it did (aka me) and terraria fits the bill perfectly. Actually getting quite pumped for its release on mac.
  3. Rigel

How do you know its the end of July? I have only seen that they want to release "asap". Maybe closer to the time of release we will get a firm date? I have no idea how long these kind of things take. EDIT: Just noticed the banner at the top "should be released end of July". I am sorry I ever...
  4. Rigel

Time for the mac users to patiently bide our time.
  5. Rigel

Thanks for the help guys and or gals. I think I will just restart from scratch, I bought the ipad version just to test the game out and to try and re-live some of my old gaming days and very quickly got hooked. Looking forward to playing with a mouse and keyboard next time around! :)
  6. Rigel

How about people who have been playing on the mobile version (ipad)? Do you think it would be possible to transfer my char on my ipad to my mac?
Back
Top Bottom