Search results for query: *

1. Yousef the H

Game Mechanics The Problems with Damage Variance and a possible solution.

i would like to mention that this is possible to do in vanilla through some code that you can just change to true/false, although that's not exactly an ideal way of doing it so i support this change because it's already possible and does not do much so please yes
  2. Yousef the H

Biomes & Nature Mana Fruit

first effect is kinda useless, while it will be helpful... terraria has a hard mana cap of 400 as to not make it too broken that cap can be reached *without* mana stars even, so there's no need for this unless you reaaaaaally just can't live without ~50 mana come late game when you get it i...
  3. Yousef the H

Game Mechanics Add an option to turn off multiplayer respawn during boss fights

so basically miniture hardcore? i'm down
  4. Yousef the H

Weapons & Equip Sharp Necklace

sharp sounds perfect to use hallow bars for the recipe maybe post 1 mech and is an easy way to make it like that, idk if it is in the "terraria theme" though, i don't think ores are usually used for accessories but this could be a first so...
  5. Yousef the H

Weapons & Equip Fix melee speed scaling with spears, buff spears & add more spears

i just don't like the inconsistancy of the game, i guess it's cool and all that classes can play in a similar style if you like one specific one, but the bone javelin, a ranged weapon has *identical* function to daybreak... it's just rather confusing on why they decide some of these class damage...
  6. Yousef the H

Weapons & Equip Fix melee speed scaling with spears, buff spears & add more spears

it kind of acts like a javelin, but i was wrong indeed it is a spear (i forget they're throwable man) none of the terraria spears are throwable which is a shame, a right click option to throw them at maybe half the original use time could be a good thing to spice up fights although that'd make...
  7. Yousef the H

before you read anything below, i hate how this subclass is called the "spear" subclass by the community even though it's made of spears, AND lances (they are usually interchangeable but come on there is a difference), and the worst part? JAVELINS ARE RANGED... AND DAYBREAK IS MELEE EVEN THOUGH...
  8. Yousef the H

NPCs & Enemies Queen antlion/desert boss (post-golem event boss)

this boss is good but i have to be real, this just sounds like an early pre-hm boss, somewhere just post EoC or something
  9. Yousef the H

Biomes & Nature Farming! a "fun" way to make use of the tree drops/add new items

This idea is mainly made for builders if i had to be honest (and those who play on the don't starve seed) a farmland block with some crops growing from it makes for a rather very nice decoration to some builds it'd function this way : first of all you get seeds by sacrificing already obtained...
  10. Yousef the H

Items - Toothpaste - 9 out of 10 Dentists Recommend This Suggestion!

that's actually an insanely creative solution, i support this!!
  11. Yousef the H

Items - Toothpaste - 9 out of 10 Dentists Recommend This Suggestion!

this is awesome, while toothpaste itself just feels like it could be something else and... knowing the terraria devs they'd want it to be a meme but still. i'd love if htis was implemented, but it should be slightly more expensive and/or easier to apply since just putting toothpaste on every...
  12. Yousef the H

Items Something to summon the pillars to specific places in the world. Like "Seal Beacons" or something

i tried that, it just spawns enemies from 1 pillar until that pillar dies... uneventful asf (i can't recall the order but it has an order i think)
  13. Yousef the H

Items Please add gum

i'm up for this bonus but honestly just make it a hollow enemy drop so you wouldn't worry about exclusiveness or whatever + makes it slightly harder to obtain also as for nerfing it i think it's balanced as "cooljhon" has put it, 50 hp every 30 seconds in hardmode sounds strong but you get 150...
  14. Yousef the H

Weapons & Equip Trimarang Buff

there are quite a few weapons like that in the jungle, boomstick and blade of grass are also some heavily strong weapons that need to stop abusing steroids one extra buff i'd like to add to the trimerang is velocity, it needs some extra velocity because man does it just feel slow, how effective...
  15. Yousef the H

Items Goblin Peace Treaty?

i fully agree with this, an item which makes goblins stop spawning could be of much helpful use, i'd say make it a half rare drop from the goblin warlock, and goblin scouts should still spawn at the edges of the world like usual if you need the goblin invasion, or it could be a trigger like item...
  16. Yousef the H

Game Mechanics Something for the trees

https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Axe_of_Regrowth
  17. Yousef the H

Game Mechanics Cyborgs could sell body implants to give him more use.

i liked your latest comment about this having downsides, so here are a few implants i think could be fun to use even with a downside mechanical arm : grants a 20% increase to the size of melee weapons, however decreases your fire rate (to everything) by 10%, each tier would simply multiply the...
  18. Yousef the H

Items Endless Copper Coin

it would take around 20000 copper coins to make up the 20 gold, so you're paying the npcs up until you reach that amount and just give up or something XD2
  19. Yousef the H

Items New Shimmer Upgrade, Artisanal Honey. Respawn with more health.

yeah i know that part i'm just wondering... should they balance it with the more players there are? that one is sort of hard +how would it work if there's only one player in the world? that one is what makes me think about it, would it just stay nerfed?
  20. Yousef the H

Items New Shimmer Upgrade, Artisanal Honey. Respawn with more health.

that could work i guess, i wonder how you'd code that though knowing how terraria's multiplayer works lol
Back
Top Bottom