Search results for query: *

1. Yousef the H

Biomes & Nature Farming! a "fun" way to make use of the tree drops/add new items

This idea is mainly made for builders if i had to be honest (and those who play on the don't starve seed) a farmland block with some crops growing from it makes for a rather very nice decoration to some builds it'd function this way : first of all you get seeds by sacrificing already obtained...
  2. Yousef the H

Game Mechanics Melee speed needs a change

melee speed kinda sucks, here's why : first of all it only affects true melee swings, which means for any weapon that isn't : terrablade, night's edge, true night's edge, blade of grass, and the two spears with projectiles it straight up does nothing to increase your potential damage, it only...
  3. Yousef the H

Game Mechanics Minishark buff!

One of my friends brought to my attention how there are 3 combat-related shark related items, minishark, megashark, and ofcourse shark tooth necklace minishark is one of my rather favorite weapons as ranger so i would like it to be slightly better than it currently is because for being on-par...
  4. Yousef the H

Other cursor size slider

Sometimes i feel like my cursor can be really small in some boss fights with many projectiles (it's mainly moonlord fight for vanilla, but many fights for modded) I would really love a way to increase the cursor's size without having to decrease the overall screen size for there to be less...
  5. Yousef the H

NPCs & Enemies The mercenary NPC

the mercenary NPC (merc for short) would be the first and currently only, fully combat focused NPC how this NPC works : after defeating king slime and/or eye of cthulhu, the merc will be able to move into the town offering help for your future boss fights... at the cheap price of 10 gold per...
  6. Yousef the H

Other slight world creation menu revamp

since in the next update you all are planning to make secret seeds no longer secrets, i'd like at least some sort of extra customisation overall to the world creation menu first of all, after defeating moonlord once, you get the option of starting out with hallow pre hardmode! there are many...
  7. Yousef the H

Game Mechanics hellstone shows up with spelunker

(I'm not sure what to call this at the top so game mechanics will do for now) for some reason, yall decided to use dangersense with hellstone can we please either have both effects or just spelunker work on hellstone, it's just so out of place and hellstone isnn't exactly a trap to encounter
  8. Yousef the H

Items shellphone upgrade xd + undead miners have a use!

so... shellphone is pretty strong as it is rn, but i thought of something that'd make it a little stronger but would be really useful a new item which is called "backwards mirror" which allows you to teleport to where you last were when you teleported... confusing i know but it's just a...
  9. Yousef the H

Weapons & Equip sunflower! a mage sentry

disclaimer : it doesn't have to be sunflower or so, just the main gist of a sentry that does what'll say in this post sometimes i feel like a part of playing mage is either standing still, or accepting the fact that you're doing less damage than normal, so i came up with an idea that would...
  10. Yousef the H

Weapons & Equip Martian armor, the penultimate any/multiclass armor

ok, this sounds a little weird no? why would we get multiclass armor so late and with great options from the pillars, basically eliminating any multi class chances, right? well not really, people sometimes still want to use summoner with other classes, but don't want to do OOA, or mainly, they...
  11. Yousef the H

Other going back in texts

why do i have to delete a good chunk of my message cuz i spelt something wrong and just noticed, or i want to go back cuz i remembered i said smth wrong and want to correct it can we please be able to go back while typing in multiplayer because it sometimes gets annoying i made a total of 7...
  12. Yousef the H

NPCs & Enemies buying in stacks

a good chunk of the community is annoyed by the fact that buying/crafting takes too long, especially if you're a ranger buying ammo or heck even sometimes when playing modded and buying a specific material a good way i thought of to avoid this would be the ability to buy the items in stacks, how...
  13. Yousef the H

Weapons & Equip rod of harmony works in shimmer

for an item that's post moonlord, and made in shimmer can we have it so the rod of harmony just works even inside of shimmer since it won't be too op since you beat the game, and it sounds like a fun way to explore the DDU/GFB world after you're done since you don't have to worry about the...
  14. Yousef the H

Weapons & Equip expert accessory combination

i get that this isn't really smth players agree on, not even me for the most part but i see the mechanical bosses' expert drops as pretty underwhelming, i see that you tried to make it so you can't get some kind of bonus that's really strong so you wouldn't just beat 1 mech and breeze through...
  15. Yousef the H

Other Sky block, how to maek!

i saw red talking about sky block and making a seed for it, so seeing my friends deciding to do a skyblock and me with them made me realise just how tough it is sometimes to do this so here are some REALLY annoying problems with skyblock that need to be fixed or worked around fixing QoL ...
  16. Yousef the H

Other new, not too hard to obtain achievements

1. it's over nine thousaaaaaaaaand! get over 9000 of a specific item in one stack (for da memes) 2. the power of heavens obtain a full set of celestial armor (solar, nebula, vortex, and stardust armors) 3. speed runner defeat moonlord within 5 hours of joining your world(this one will be...
  17. Yousef the H

Weapons & Equip pillar weapons are too little

this idea sounds stupid i know, why should we add yet another weapon to the pillars when one of them is good for the other pillars and the other is good for the moonlord (nebula arcanum and nebula blaze for example) but a third weapon being a balance of both could be fun, or one that has single...
  18. Yousef the H

Working as Designed max stack gone wrong

i don't have a photo for this one but, when collecting more than 999 platinum 99 gold 99 silver and 99 copper coins (practically getting 1000 platinum coins+ at once) only displays the number i just said (useless info v) it's kinda funny to just see 999 platinum 99 gold 99 silver and 99 copper...
  19. Yousef the H

Working as Designed small pixel misscoloring

as you can see here when creating a crimson world ( i tested this on the latest 1.4.4.6 update and it's still there) a small amount of the corruption can still be seen not recolored to corruption seems this bug has been here for a while as i tested in 1.3 and it was there since then, surprised...
Back
Top Bottom