Search results for query: *

1. Yharim The Jungle Tyrant

dotnetzip.tmp keeps being created

Every time i save and exit my world, i keep getting a dotnetzip.tmp file, and, i get stuck on the saving map data screen
  2. Yharim The Jungle Tyrant

Namespace Name.

Im Trying To Make A Mod And For Some Reason I Get This Error
  3. Yharim The Jungle Tyrant

The Adventure Time Stuff Mod

Hi Everyone, So Have You Ever Thought About Having Adventure Time Weapons In Terraria? Well If So Then This Mod Is For You! The Mod Has only Three Swords, But More Are Coming! This Mod Includes Items From Adventure Time Bloons, Pirates Of The Enchiridion, And Fionna And Cake!
  4. Yharim The Jungle Tyrant

Help

i was adding an item to my mod and when i equipped it...
  5. Yharim The Jungle Tyrant

Music Pack Welcome to the adventure time music pack!

Hello Everyone I am In the works of a resource pack that replaces vanilla music with Adventure time's soundtrack!
  6. Yharim The Jungle Tyrant

My WIP mod

Hey Everyone, So i'm in the works of making a big mod called the Apocalyptic Era mod. This mods only has a armor set, but more are coming!
  7. Yharim The Jungle Tyrant

Mod request

Hi, im wondering if someone is able to make a mod for me. If that's fine of course, i would REALLY appreciate. now it would be a class, this class would be the chief class, it would use cooking-type tools as weapons, and of course, food. And that food would apply curtain debuffs on enemies...
  8. Yharim The Jungle Tyrant

Hello!

Hey, im Yharim, and i'm here for modding YES MODDING, and i'm happy to now be a part of the Forums. And if someone needs help, i'm here always.
Back
Top Bottom