Search results for query: *

1. Lord Hades 🌳

Other Face Mask.

Since there is a shampoo for hair in the game, then why not add a face mask that would have the effect of a light-repellent dye on the skin of the character.
  2. Lord Hades 🌳

translation error.

translation error.
  3. Lord Hades 🌳

I feel great about myself. How would you rate my new avatar? (My friend made her milking me)

I feel great about myself. How would you rate my new avatar? (My friend made her milking me)
  4. Lord Hades 🌳

Other Ideas to create a more comfortable multiplayer.

A list with servers is needed so that inroks do not have to rummage on foreign sites in search of the IP address of a particular large server.
  5. Lord Hades 🌳

We also need to make a system with expanded slots to create local servers with more than eight players.
  6. Lord Hades 🌳

We need to make a more convenient server search system so that players don't have to go to third-party sites. You can make something like an interface almost like in minecraft for this thing. It is also desirable to add some more for multiplayer. Multiplayer is something that can literally give...
  7. Lord Hades 🌳

Weapons & Equip What's up with the cyber angel costume?

If I'm not mistaken, you wanted to add a cyber angel costume created by one forum member into the game, but it hasn't been added yet.
  8. Lord Hades 🌳

Game Mechanics Adding pylons to link worlds

I wonder how much it is possible in this game without plug-ins to create a thing with which it would be fashionable to connect two worlds and navigate through them using special pylons-portals? Plus, I'm very curious how much it will load the system?
  9. Lord Hades 🌳

Pixel Art Emperor Artanis all phases.

I really went a little overboard with my legs.
  10. Lord Hades 🌳

The fifth phase is not perfect and that's why I'm working on it.
  11. Lord Hades 🌳

While drawing art, I listened to tracks from The Justice ray series (this is a series of tracks, not games) They're awesome.
  12. Lord Hades 🌳

I made a five pixel arts for my friend. (When he saw the last fifth phase, he almost choked on his coffee.)
  13. Lord Hades 🌳

NPCs & Enemies Special interaction with zoologist.

That's what the emoji combination should be to activate a kind of Easter egg. /zoologist /bloodmoon /zoologist-fox
  14. Lord Hades 🌳

At the same time, she will pop up an emoji of danger.
  15. Lord Hades 🌳

It could be done so that when typing certain emojis next to a Zoologist (related to her werefox form and blood moon.) She could have given out a special version of the dialogue: "Funny joke lol... Or was it not a joke?" (I didn't know before that they react to emojis sent by the player.)
  16. Lord Hades 🌳

Pixel Art Kriss Staine Common form

I made a Kriss Stain common form.
  17. Lord Hades 🌳

Pixel Art George Staine Common form

My very good friend under the nickname French Keno helped with this pixel art. This art has a gif version, but alas, the site does not support this format...
Back
Top Bottom