Search results for query: *

1. Lord Hades 🌳

Other Face Mask.

Since there is a shampoo for hair in the game, then why not add a face mask that would have the effect of a light-repellent dye on the skin of the character.
  2. Lord Hades 🌳

Other Ideas to create a more comfortable multiplayer.

We need to make a more convenient server search system so that players don't have to go to third-party sites. You can make something like an interface almost like in minecraft for this thing. It is also desirable to add some more for multiplayer. Multiplayer is something that can literally give...
  3. Lord Hades 🌳

Weapons & Equip What's up with the cyber angel costume?

If I'm not mistaken, you wanted to add a cyber angel costume created by one forum member into the game, but it hasn't been added yet.
  4. Lord Hades 🌳

Game Mechanics Adding pylons to link worlds

I wonder how much it is possible in this game without plug-ins to create a thing with which it would be fashionable to connect two worlds and navigate through them using special pylons-portals? Plus, I'm very curious how much it will load the system?
  5. Lord Hades 🌳

Pixel Art Emperor Artanis all phases.

I made a five pixel arts for my friend. (When he saw the last fifth phase, he almost choked on his coffee.)
  6. Lord Hades 🌳

NPCs & Enemies Special interaction with zoologist.

It could be done so that when typing certain emojis next to a Zoologist (related to her werefox form and blood moon.) She could have given out a special version of the dialogue: "Funny joke lol... Or was it not a joke?" (I didn't know before that they react to emojis sent by the player.)
  7. Lord Hades 🌳

Pixel Art Kriss Staine Common form

I made a Kriss Stain common form.
  8. Lord Hades 🌳

Pixel Art George Staine Common form

My very good friend under the nickname French Keno helped with this pixel art. This art has a gif version, but alas, the site does not support this format...
  9. Lord Hades 🌳

Pixel Art Kriss Staine the Seeder of Corruption

My very good friend French Keno helped with this pixel art.
  10. Lord Hades 🌳

Pixel Art Elaine the Weaver of Nightmares

Another character art that I made. (if anything, a match with calamitas from calamity mod is mistake)
  11. Lord Hades 🌳

Pixel Art Siegfried the Crimson general.

Would you rate my pixel art that I made?
  12. Lord Hades 🌳

Pixel Art Lord Hades art Collection

Here I have collected my pixel art that I made in a few days. (if anything, I'm a newbie and don't judge me harshly.) Miron's (My friend) Horns and Amulet:
  13. Lord Hades 🌳

Other The ability to insert HEX codes during the selection of characters hair color of the eyes and skin.

Probably, I'm not the only one who has encountered problems when he wants to choose the right shade of hair for a character, you have to drearily pull the sliders of color and saturation with the brightness of the shade for a long time. why not add a system to the game based on the HEX table...
  14. Lord Hades 🌳

Pixel Art How would you rate my pixel version of these horns?

I tried to create a small pixel art to think about how such horns could be implemented in terraria. If anything, I'm a newbie and I'm just learning how to make pixel art.
  15. Lord Hades 🌳

Weapons & Equip An idea for adding and expanding vanity together with the accessories.

As for me, the game lacks some kind of demonic and not only horns, plus it would be possible to add a wolf variation alternative to fox ears and tail. Make sure that the golden cross and the belts can be displayed at the same time. Plus, it would be fun to see another acid version of the violet...
  16. Lord Hades 🌳

Weapons & Equip Make a mime mask an accessory.

Can you make a mime mask an accessory so that it can be combined with other hats?
  17. Lord Hades 🌳

Other An idea for crafts with a mime mask.

You can make crafts combining a mask, for example, with cat ears or devil horns, although this is a trifle, but it will be pleasant. In this post, you can also think about what else a mime mask could be combined with.
  18. Lord Hades 🌳

Other WE NEED MORE HAIRSTYLES!!!

As for me, the game has quite a few hairstyles. It would be possible to have even more of them with different references to certain characters from other games and movies, For example, one could take Nico from One shot and Raiden from the Metal Gear universe
  19. Lord Hades 🌳

Weapons & Equip Small cosmetic idea 2

It would be possible to make dreams possible to put them in matchmakers for jewelry, then they will be displayed behind the character's back.
Back
Top Bottom