Search results for query: *

1. Zyraphim

Blocks & Decoration Fix the candelabra so it can be placed in the middle!

Imagine how amazing it would be if we could place furniture between tiles Never happening but I can dream
  2. Zyraphim

what do life fruit taste like

what do life fruit taste like
  3. Zyraphim

Other I don't like some of the lore

The lore was obviously written to retroactively fit what they already added They made what was they thought cool first and tried to unify them with a story later I wish they created a more coherent story instead of leaving it nebulous for the players to piece together, but hey what can you do
  4. Zyraphim

Items Life Crystals and Life Fruit and should heal you when gaining a heart

In the graphic novel, a Life Crystal heals the protagonist, and I thought it would be a nice addition to the game. Life Crystals would fully heal you, but Life Fruit would heal only 150 health. They would replenish health only when your max health increases, so Crystals won't work if you already...
  5. Zyraphim

NPCs & Enemies Accidental Offensive Content with NPC Names

I'm surprised you noticed a randomly generated name of an NPC and not, y'know, the giant metal eyeball you're required fight to progress called Spazmatism
  6. Zyraphim

Items Torch Destroyer? (An item to quickly remove large amounts of torches)

In 1.4.5 they're adding something that automatically converts torches
  7. Zyraphim

NPCs & Enemies add "Stampy" as a name for Orange cats

The World would be quite Wonderful if you did that
  8. Zyraphim

Game Mechanics Riding on players (players being the mount)

The title made me think the suggestion was about sitting on other players' shoulders
  9. Zyraphim

Mobile items added when mobile updated to 1.4.4 don't have the proper coloured slots when sorted

All the offending items that I found are in the chests in the unfinished house right at spawn I added signs specifying which items are bugged As I was getting this together, I discovered that this bug only applies when there are items not of the same type also in the chest e.g. the Rain armour...
  10. Zyraphim

Game Mechanics Make water not evaporate in the underworld.

Yes, I'm thinking when water touches lava in the underworld it'll just disappear and won't consume lava
  11. Zyraphim

Game Mechanics Since npcs are so weak in the late game, I think it would be cool if banners affected them and not just the player

I don't see why NPCs shouldn't get the full effect from the banners It's not like they'll become extremely overpowered and unbalanced
  12. Zyraphim

how do you make a table of contents

Alright thanks I think I got it
  13. Zyraphim

how do you make a table of contents

Like this: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-community-rules-culture-please-read.53/
  14. Zyraphim

Game Mechanics Vampire transformation players to be transported on the newly announced Y axis conveyor belts

If you're suggesting for players to be able to ride the vertical conveyors, sure, but what does the player being a vampire have anything to do with this
  15. Zyraphim

TCF Suggestion neutral face reaction

Personally Tombstone is more of a 💀 to me
  16. Zyraphim

I don't think I've seen anyone use 😐 as a truly neutral/indifferent/apathetic reaction My intention is for it to be more of a soulless stare because of what I just read The most similar examples that convey the same emotion that I intended for 😐 are 🗿 or that one image of Saul Goodman or saying...
  17. Zyraphim

😐
  18. Zyraphim

Game Mechanics A way to remove all modifiers from weapons and accessories.

When I clicked on this suggestion, I didn't expect for your reason for wanting this to be exactly the same as mine
  19. Zyraphim

**REPORTED** Sounds stops working on device change

This still hasn't been fixed after 4 years
Back
Top Bottom