Search results for query: *

1. Q

NPCs & Enemies Let us dye the diva slime!

Actually, I said them in sequence. But I can say them in unison if you'd like. All those words uttered at once like an eldritch entity speaking some primordial tongue at the edge of the cosmos. A mouth with more tongues that can be comprehended. The earth shakes as I speak it from all directions...
  2. Q

You CLEARLY didn't see her handcraft that very elegant and stylish star-shaped hairpin and then weave it delicately in just the right spot between her undulating slippery slimy folds. jokes aside, I was more basing it off the name, not any actual lore.
  3. Q

Diva is one of the most endgame slimes and she's a fashion queen at heart. She's the only one exclusively accessible in hardmode, and you know what else is in hardmode? the strange plant dyes! I think it'd be a neat thing if she had a dialogue option to give her a dye and she'd take on the...
  4. Q

Sprites Larger Diva Slime

Which is why I'm putting this under 'game suggestions'. I wanna petition this as part of the next update. Actually, looking at their sizes, they're extremely inconsistent. Which means I'd rather ask for standardization for the sizes, which would be a whole lot more work. and then we'd have to...
  5. Q

Sprites Larger Diva Slime

I've been working with someone on an eeveelutions texture pack for town slimes (it's super cute and coming along really well). But the diva slime is doing me in. Not only does it have the rainbow effect permanently activated, but it's notably smaller than the rest. Meaning there's less room to...
  6. Q

Request: Eeveelutions as town slimes, and more!

Hello! I was reminded of the old 'critters as eeveelutions' pack that was unfinished and discontinued (mostly because there weren't enough squirrels in the game) I was wondering if someone decent at pixel art could make a texture pack that turns all the town slimes (and a few items) into...
  7. Q

NPCs & Enemies Love potion use

Made an account just for this frankly I think it should boost happiness a fair bit. it can be tricky to get the npc happiness just right to get pylons, and while there is easy combinations that work together anywhere, that requires previous, in-depth knowledge of npc's and their relationships...
Back
Top Bottom