Search results for query: *

• Users: Cosmeye
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cosmeye

Weapons & Equip Terraspark boots in hard mode and a post-moon lord upgrade

Terraspark boots are overpowered for pre-hardmode as Red specifically stated. So let's change that Terraspark boots: Frost spark boots + Lava Waders + 5 hallowed bars. Improved mobility in runspeed, flight speed, and flight time than the previous version Heavy boots: 10 Lead or Iron bars...
  2. Cosmeye

Items Moon Digger (Shovel)

A shovel dropped by MoonLord that has a 7x7 area and is much faster than the pre-boss variant.
  3. Cosmeye

Items Shovel PLACING soft blocks

It is always a pain to place all the blocks for your artificial biome for fishing, farming, etc. So how about shovels placing soft blocks in a 3x3 area? This would work well with my seed spreader idea and my Moon Digger shovel I don't know if you'd be willing to make this but it would be...
  4. Cosmeye

Items Summoner Accessory Combos

We have the Fire gauntlet, Celestial emblem, and the Recon scope so why not a summoner version of these? Pygmy necklace (Any Old one's army summoner accessory) Avenger emblem Necklace of the Leader Increases summon damage by 10% increases minion and sentry cap by 1 Battle Drums Necklace of...
  5. Cosmeye

Items Suspicious looking Red

Summons the boulder rain. Simple as that. Sprite: A simple doll-like item with Red's set Obtainable with 100 boulders and Red potion in ecto mist
  6. Cosmeye

PC Lunatic cultist not spawning after other cultists were killed

I was on a don't dig up world with my brother and we killed one or two cultists at the dungeon and then we teleported back to base. We then came back and killed the rest but the lunatic cultist did not spawn. This was fixed by restarting the world but it still happened after that when we did the...
  7. Cosmeye

Items More Bombs (Post-Plantera bombs, different bomb traps.)

Post-Plantera High-tech dynamite. Much larger explosion than dynamite. Can destroy up to chlorophyte unless you have a stronger pickaxe. Otherwise, it equals as much pickaxe power. Dirt, sticky, bouncy, and sticky dirt variants. 5 Nanites + 3 dynamite at table = 3 High-tech dynamite Tracking...
  8. Cosmeye

Biomes & Nature Make lake sky islands clouds into rain clouds. Entirely

I don't understand why there is just a lake on a giant cloud and then only some rain clouds. That is a lot of water! It should be entirely rain clouds with a lake on top. Oh, and it is nice for people that just don't like to fish and want rain clouds
  9. Cosmeye

Other Trophy for completing legendary mode

Something that drops from the moon lord in legendary mode. Maybe like a special legendary mode relic? Maybe a vanity set or piece? Maybe like some unique dye? Maybe a painting? Just something to brag to your friends about :D:cool:
  10. Cosmeye

Blocks & Decoration Lanterns Hanging on platforms

Lanterns hanging on platforms. Have you ever made an arena but then realized you needed to place a block to place your heart lanterns or Stars in a bottle? It is a minor inconvenience but I think it would be nice to have. I don't know how builders would use this but I think it would be helpful...
  11. Cosmeye

Single Thread RP Evil Blooming

The Corruption has grown stronger than ever. Corrupting the terrain and minds. A once beautiful world infected. This places in something like a normal terraria world. Your goal is to find any way to defeat the corruption. Current Character Knowledge: None of the bosses None of the events Some...
  12. Cosmeye

Items Grass Spreader

An item like the Clentaminator that spreads grass instead but only on blocks with no grass. Maybe a special grass spreader pouch for the early game? Sold by Dryad. Maybe it is used by the Clentaminator with special ammo Mushroom Grass - Mud Jungle Grass - Mud Grass - Dirt Ash Grass - Ash Corrupt...
  13. Cosmeye

Blocks & Decoration Totally normal tree from Don't Starve in a Painting

I'm terrible at art so I can't give you a sprite. Put the Totally normal tree from Don't Starve into a painting titled "Suspicuos Looking Tree" or "Not a Suspicious Looking Tree"
  14. Cosmeye

Other Legendary, Master, Expert, and hardcore completion achievements and all other achievements achievement

Legendary "You've shown the true extent of your power. You completed Legendary mode while completely in a for the worthy or Zenith world" The Rumored "Most don't believe you. You have all other achievements" Master Terrarian "When completing expert wasn't enough. You have completed Master mode...
  15. Cosmeye

Game Mechanics Chest sort categories and naming

Chest sort button. Maybe sort materials in chests into categories like ores, plants, potions, accessories, etc. And it would prevent quick-stack of the wrong category. Maybe you could select multiple categories? Maybe extra materials that were sorted while in the chest but were not in the right...
  16. Cosmeye

Weapons & Equip Expert/Master Accessory Combinations

Expert mode accessories made from other expert mode accessories and/or Expert accessories made from both expert and classic accessories (Maybe Hardmode expert Terraspark with wings, soaring insignia, and a trail of spore sack?) Also, maybe Master or Legendary accessories. I think this would be...
Back
Top Bottom