Search results for query: *

1. Gandalf🌳

I regret to announce this is the end. I'm going now. And I don't expect to return. Goodbye...

I regret to announce this is the end. I'm going now. And I don't expect to return. Goodbye. *Slips on ring and leaves the forums for good* Yeah I'm going. I'm deleting this account and will not be back on again. I thank you all for the laughs you have given me. I hope you all have a great life...
  2. Gandalf🌳

Hahahaha

Hahahaha
  3. Gandalf🌳

They are making new LotR films. Maybe even remakes. None shall escape it. We must all live...

They are making new LotR films. Maybe even remakes. None shall escape it. We must all live through these awful times together. Let's just hope they don't swap everything about the character like Disney is doing to their films.
  4. Gandalf🌳

Haha we all get that

Haha we all get that
  5. Gandalf🌳

Yeah. Honestly I don't think they've made a good film since the lion king remake.

Yeah. Honestly I don't think they've made a good film since the lion king remake.
  6. Gandalf🌳

The new snow white remake is more poisonous than the apple.

The new snow white remake is more poisonous than the apple.
  7. Gandalf🌳

Interesting choice of a greeting, although I can't say anything I greet most people in elvish...

Interesting choice of a greeting, although I can't say anything I greet most people in elvish anyways lol
  8. Gandalf🌳

Hello

Hello
  9. Gandalf🌳

I did it. I finally changed my name on destiny 2. No going back now. I am officially a tax...

I did it. I finally changed my name on destiny 2. No going back now. I am officially a tax evader on the run. (Feel free to add me btw I could use some friends)
  10. Gandalf🌳

I get that they are friends and it is symbolic, but if he what I'm saying is if legolas wasn't...

I get that they are friends and it is symbolic, but if he what I'm saying is if legolas wasn't in lotr, barely anything would have changed. I mean story wise for progression, I should have made that clearer.
  11. Gandalf🌳

Yeah but LotR could have progressed without him. Also, Aragorn would have tracked the orcs...

Yeah but LotR could have progressed without him. Also, Aragorn would have tracked the orcs anyways plus they would have found them as the riders of Rohan killed them. Any elf could have represented the elves, I just can't find a purpose for him in the films haha also he shouldn't have been in...
  12. Gandalf🌳

Was just discussing legolas's purpose in lotr. He doesn't have one! Give me any ideas if you can

Was just discussing legolas's purpose in lotr. He doesn't have one! Give me any ideas if you can
  13. Gandalf🌳

Game Mechanics Click here for good terraria ideas

Hello Redigit, I have a few suggestions I would like to share. 1) would it be possible to have an underworld pylon? It seems far fetched and I know there is the demon conch and such, but maybe certain NPC's that nobody likes could be sent to the underworld to live, and maybe other NPC's who...
  14. Gandalf🌳

*angry dwarvish noises*

*angry dwarvish noises*
  15. Gandalf🌳

Not godrick!

Not godrick!
  16. Gandalf🌳

QUOTE OF THE DAY #1 'Music is the best cure for a sorrowing mind' - Latin proverb.

QUOTE OF THE DAY #1 'Music is the best cure for a sorrowing mind' - Latin proverb.
  17. Gandalf🌳

Yeah. But it was lord of the rings and the power of the ring overwhelmed me so I had to buy...

Yeah. But it was lord of the rings and the power of the ring overwhelmed me so I had to buy them. What a waste of probably over $15
  18. Gandalf🌳

Magic the gathering, also, the Aragon in the card set is not so Aragon-y... They changed him.

Magic the gathering, also, the Aragon in the card set is not so Aragon-y... They changed him.
  19. Gandalf🌳

Haha, fool. I have many soldiers left. Gimli may be out of the game, but I have more. Have some...

Haha, fool. I have many soldiers left. Gimli may be out of the game, but I have more. Have some examples... *Applies mithril coat to Frodo and barrow blade to Sam* I will find your address and gun you down, with my army as seen below in the bad quality photo! This is not the end...
  20. Gandalf🌳

What makes you think I will? I have gimli tracking your IP address right now mate I'd watch your...

What makes you think I will? I have gimli tracking your IP address right now mate I'd watch your mouth 😂
Back
Top Bottom