Search results for query: *

1. G

Items Trap Doors and TRAP Doors

Ok they are 2 things but I kind of consider it a related 2 things. First and foremost there is a lack of other versions of trap doors most notable for other types of wood. I like using Mahogany and boreal woods as well as the occasional bamboo temple type building. I would like to see other...
  2. G

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

This mod seems to like adding mana cost to my melee weapons way too much, maybe restrict those mods to spells as I just spent 7 hours trying to get past early game terraria, pre-boss with this modifier poping up on alll my melee weapons. I know its a run of bad luck but still. This was...
  3. G

Upon further testing the bug with the item in the weapon rack seems to belong to thorium alone and I will be posting the video there also. the not applying the statuses seems to be with the slime staff. The video of some test6ing to help with troubleshooting.
  4. G

Where do I get it then because I just got it yesterday off Tmodloader said it had been updated the day before and why did the quote only quote what u quoted Also have another bug, not sure if it is because of this mod or not, but when putting a Sandstorm Claymore from Thorium on a weapon rach it...
  5. G

%chance to inflict status does not seem to work with summons, might want to flag summons to not receive this mod type or make them able to proc
  6. G

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

quoted the wrong post steampunker called EA a developer.
  7. G

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

EA is not a developer, they are a publisher who has bought many developer studios and turned them all into publisher friendly yes men factory's. the difference is like this, a publisher makes money, a studio makes art. The studio is the means by which the publisher makes money, usually the...
  8. G

Game Mechanics Moon Bite > Nurse

1 yeah anyone can beat ML with ML loot. 2. do you see me bragging all kinds about how I own expert mode? does anyone actually respect anyone else as some sort of mad skilled gamer for beating Moonlord without using the nurse without proof anyway? 3. no I beat the ML in expert using the same...
  9. G

so you don't think I deserve the little floaty eye and the gravity distorter then?
  10. G

Because not all of us have the timing to know when an attack you can't avoid unless you pre-dodge it before it's on screen just like not everyone can be a drummer. Also people like me with bad eyes and tunnel vision don't do so well with bullet hell situations and need these options. Granted I...
  11. G

Other Ranged Changes

the problems I have with rangers are 3. Problem 1 is that the stealth parts of the armor both shroomite and luminite promotes a stationary playstyle which the endgame moves away from being practical thus eliminating your armor bonus entirely compared to the other 3 classes. While the stealth...
  12. G

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

you kinda missed my point in that post.
  13. G

The biggest issues here are you assume we have not exhausted the things we can do at the moment. See people like me that are kind of picky about wanting quality and originality from things we watch or play and don't enjoy playing the same re-hashed call of duty 87 or watching CSI new city same...
  14. G

I think even a reasonably interesting obviously fake something might even be appreciated. Something along the lines of the following. We here at Re-loginc (misspelled on intentionally to highlight that I am not representative of them) understand that you are anxious for news regarding our...
  15. G

Well a lot of game developers do this well and until this long silence so did Re-Logic. Even if they give you no real new information if they give you more of what you already had it satiates the players and fans. A great example of this is the new Mass Effect. At e3 theygave you no new...
  16. G

OK seriously 1mil to 2mil? if your game takes twice its predicted time to release and your an experienced game developement studio that usually means big trouble. Generally speaking the things that remain pretty predictable in game developement are time and cost. Features you get to keep are...
  17. G

One of the things that I learned in school for game design is that often after a good game a developer will try to make another game with every feature complete and fully intact as their full vision and not be satisfied with the inevitable less than perfect realization and thus end up in an...
  18. G

PC Looking for Terrarian

Um your about 2 week late to this party m8.
  19. G

PC Looking for Terrarian

Also in the process of farmign pirates at the moment just got my coin, just need the ring I am saving furniture now
  20. G

PC Looking for Terrarian

I have a few statues Medusa slime golem dribbler blood zombie, no pirate furniture, but I have a discount card.
Back
Top Bottom