Search results for query: *

1. eventhorizon13

Items Funny item to meme on your friends with.

You know those cartoon spring traps where someone steps on a board and there’s a spring under it and it sends them flying, what if I could have a one use version of that to send my friends into orbit? Yes, it may nullify the usefulness of hoiks, but I have a propsition to fix that, have it only...
  2. eventhorizon13

PC Alright I need help brainstorming.

Some other people in the forums where discussing a sky pylon! And we need another NPC. So far they came up with a Martian NPC (obtained from completing the Martian Madness Event), and I’ve come up with a Harpy NPC (obtained by leading a harpy in to the shimmer). Here’s a sprite I’ve made for...
  3. eventhorizon13

Weapons & Equip Cloud in a Shotgun (With Custom Sprite I Made)

This accessory would go in the hook slot and allow you to use the Cloud in a Bottle directionally by pressing the hook button. (There is a cooldown though) It would be crafted from a Boomstick a Cloud in a Bottle and a Damselfish.(subject to change) This and it’s upgrades may end up as...
  4. eventhorizon13

Weapons & Equip Sticky Boulder (picks up players)

Crafted with some gel this Boulder would work like the burning wheel/snails and sticks to surfaces and picks up players. It can be made to work more like the burning wheel by combining it with torches. It now not only picks up players, but sets them ablaze. :D Perhaps another Boulder that...
  5. eventhorizon13

Items Bee Boulder.

There needs to be no other text here. Bee Boulder.
  6. eventhorizon13

Weapons & Equip Frost legion summon item?

So there was a user who mentioned they wanted some extra love given to the frost legion, I think this makes sense. Now, I know we probably don’t want this locked behind a seasonal event, but where entire bosses locked behind seasonal events in mobile versions! So my idea was that the summon...
  7. eventhorizon13

NPCs & Enemies Launch critters with golf clubs?

I was messing around with my siblings and we realized how perfect it would be if you could hit critters with golf clubs! Like, what if I could pelt my friends with worms, explosive bunnies, and rats from a distance. Another golf club related idea is hitting vicious and corrupt bunnies with the...
Back
Top Bottom