Search results for query: *

1. EternalTurtle

Weapons & Equip King Slime Ninja Stars

King Slime as a boss should be more rewarding. The slime mount and ninja armor are pretty useful, but they aren't the best. I think that king slime should drop a consumable ranged damage ninja star weapon, much like the shuriken. It should be able to fly a certain distance while ignoring...
  2. EternalTurtle

Weapons & Equip The Terrablade should craft into different weapons

I was looking through google images today and saw a cool pallet swap of the Horseman's blade and the Terrablade and I thought that it would be really cool to see the Terrablade craft into a few more weapons. These weapons could still be crafted into the Zenith at some point or you would have to...
  3. EternalTurtle

Weapons & Equip Luminite Rocket Ammo

There should be a Luminite Rocket Ammo that you can make after the Moon Lord has been defeated. Just something to spice up the Celebration MK2 a little bit, or make refights a little bit easier with the Snowman Cannon, or any other endgame rocket launchers.
  4. EternalTurtle

Weapons & Equip Stardust Sentry

I think it'd be really cool to see a sentry be added to the stardust loot pool. Maybe it could be similar to the stargazer, or something new entirely.
  5. EternalTurtle

NPCs & Enemies Frost Legion Miniboss

I was thinking maybe we could have a Frost Legion Miniboss to make the event a little more relevant and fun. All I came up with is a giant snowman that has a lot of health.
  6. EternalTurtle

Blocks & Decoration Bouncier Blocks

I have recently been wanting a block that launches the player at least higher than silly balloon block. I also thought it would be cool to be able to jump higher when standing on a different block. This would make arenas a little more interesting and fun. Thanks for reading!
Back
Top Bottom