Search results for query: *

• Users: GRΣΣK
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. GRΣΣK

Weapons & Equip Making the Old One's Army Accessories More Interesting

Let me cut straight to the chase, all of the four OOA accessories are the same, I'm talking about the Squire's Shield, Apprentice's Scarf, Huntress's Buckler and Monk's Belt. They don't stack, so they might as well be reskins of each other, don't get me wrong, vanity items are good and fun, but...
  2. GRΣΣK

Game Mechanics Player exclusive boss drops for normal mode multiplayer

Let me start by defining "player exclusive drops". If you've ever played multiplayer in expert difficulty or higher you'll know that a boss drops a treasure bag for every player that participated in the fight, furthermore each bag can only be picked up by their respective player. These are what...
  3. GRΣΣK

PC Issues when rebinding the number keys to hotbar slots

So I've bound slot 1 and 2 to the sidebuttons of my mouse (sidebutton 1 for slot 1 and sidebutton 2 for slot 2), pressing 1 or 2 still switches to their respective inventory slots. Moreover when rebinding slot 3 to key 1 and slot 4 to key 2 something weird happens. Whenever i press 1 to switch...
  4. GRΣΣK

Weapons & Equip Loadout "Shared Slots" (Memory Slots)

I love the new loadout slots, they make it really easy to switch to utility focused builds for mining, fishing, building, etc. If you plan to use them to their full potential you're going to want the best equipment right? And some equipment is bound to be shared between loadout slots, which...
Back
Top Bottom