Search results for query: *

• Users: Nooch
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nooch

Builds Builds that you are proud of and turned out better than expected

i did this build in journey mode, in a world where i just wanted to mess around and experiment, but this house came out wayyyyy better than i thought so if you want to show off builds, just do so, itll be great to see what everyone makes and it might help improve my own building skills by...
  2. Nooch

A Sweet Menace

Does anyone know where I can find this track in game? I want to use a music box to record it for a build but I have no luck finding it and the wiki wont tell me anything.
  3. Nooch

Weapons & Equip Martian Walker mount/pet

the title is pretty self explanatory, but does anyone remember the wacky wavy leg guys from the martian madness? imagine one of those as a mount? or a pet? the pet would just be a shorter one of them the mount would run very fast, probably equivalent to the scutlix mount, but a bit taller and...
  4. Nooch

Blocks & Decoration Crows and Bird Cages

with the recent Dead cells hanging jars, i have been thinking up a few builds, but i feel like there could be a variant of these hanging jars for animals. introducing... The Bird cage! the bird cage is made with 4 gold/platinum bars, it is able to hold birds and hangs from a 2 blocks as long as...
  5. Nooch

Secret World Seed The Plague

a world Seed where the entire world is a graveyard biome, rats can hurt you and give you feral bite for 5 seconds. all enemies inflict debuffs, However if you have a debuff you can inflict it on other enemies/NPCs/Players. Touching naturally generated water gives a debuff, however, interacting...
  6. Nooch

Weapons & Equip Rat Gear!

this is based off a rather ratty idea. 4 different ideas in 1, all for summoner class, and ALL rat based. the first idea is Rat Armor. the Rat armor will be a late-prehard mode armor set it will resemble rat themed pajamas, each piece will be made with the following ingredients. Rat Hat (5...
  7. Nooch

Weapons & Equip RAT PET/RAT KING!

A pet rat summoned by an item called "Stinky cheese". This item has a chance to be dropped when catching or killing a mouse, this will drop the "Stinky cheese". Equipping the cheese spawns a larger mouse called a Rat. You can also obtain a chance to get "GOLDEN cheese" it summons the same pet...
  8. Nooch

Items Difficulty changing item

I've had problems recently with a world difficulty not being how I set it to on a server I have, but it made me think of an item to change the difficulty, probably a rare item, or maybe it's craftable but with lots of different resources, similar to Fargo's star, it just changes the difficulty...
Back
Top Bottom