Search results for query: *

1. crow real

how do i add a debuff (Dazed) to an enemy when my weapon crits?

might switch it for another debuff temporarily, cus idk how to modify vanilla stuff (i wanna make crafting stations for crystal and martian furniture just for an excuse to make more weapons like that one unimplemented martian madness weapon)
  2. crow real

microsoft visual studio (it was the first result)
  3. crow real

using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace untitiledterrariamod.Items { public class LivingBat : ModItem { // The Display Name and Tooltip of this item can be edited in the Localization/en-US_Mods.untitiledterrariamod.hjson file. public...
  4. crow real

thanks, but idk how to really do that??? (i have NO idea how to code in C#, i coded in gamemaker before this)
  5. crow real

I'm trying to make a bat inflict the (unused) Dazed debuff to enemies, but most of the stuff i find online are outdated using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace untitiledterrariamod.Items { public class LivingBat : ModItem { // The Display Name and...
  6. crow real

why is this giving me an error

basically i wanna make weapons that are made with crafting stations usually used for furniture (like a trap gun for lihzahrd furnace, but that'll prob come last)
  7. crow real

i kinda lost the error, but it said something about there being like "int int bool bool" and shi i'm trying to make a really strong early hardmode weapon with the downside of inflicting a post-cultist debuff on the player
  8. crow real

thanks, i'll post the error soon
  9. crow real

im very new to modding btw
  10. crow real

this is my code please help using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace untitiledterrariamod.Items { public class whatisabasicsword : ModItem { // The Display Name and Tooltip of this item can be edited in the...
Back
Top Bottom