Search results for query: *

• Users: Stormalisk
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Stormalisk

Resolved Both tmodloader and wavebank prefixes or alternative?

I'm looking to ask a moderator if it is possible to have both the tmodloader and wavebank prefixes on a single thread. As I am planning to release a mod that expands on my wavebank. Which lead me to think it would be a better idea to have both the music mod and the wavebank on the same thread...
  2. Stormalisk

Working as Designed Getting duplicate angler items dispite not having all of them

I currently have in possession all fishing info/accessories in my inventory save the angler's earring, though a recent quest I just did awarded me with yet another weather radio. Are the info items and accessories only checking thier trio of items when it comes to not giving a duplicate? Or are...
  3. Stormalisk

tModLoader Stormalisk's Mega Mix

Terraria has a pretty solid soundtrack, however, it never has been a strong point for me when playing. Some times I remember themes of good old games and other modern/classic/mod titles I can't seem to get enough of. Lets quickly mention about one of Terraria's big competitors, Starbound. While...
  4. Stormalisk

tModLoader Making Items to place natural walls

I have been fiddling with making an item to place the natural version of dungeon walls. My item is working, but I think it is still placing player placed versions of dungeon walls as no dungeon guardians have come to ruin my testing yet. (testing on a world with no skeletron defeated) using...
  5. Stormalisk

tModLoader Bonetiful Basics

Greetings fellows, are you tired of generating multiple worlds to get all those dungeon goodies? Would you like the bone welder to feel like a more exciting find? Well I present my first mod titled: Bare Bone Basics This mod is a large addition to Terraria's crafting. This mod first focus...
  6. Stormalisk

Possible to remove some achievements?

So I have collected a few achievements for ether no reason, or I explored an online downloaded map for fun. Then it unlocks achievements... I don't feel like I’ve earned them since I started fresh and I wanted them to be removed until I actually get them. So far the "Get a Life" and...
  7. Stormalisk

Blocks & Decoration Collection/Crafting of Marble and Natural Blocks/Walls

Not too sure if this fits better in enemies/npc forum or not, though it does deal with blocks so here I go. My first impression of the new stone biomes was a very delighted one, I enjoyed to know they connected with many blocks (a peeve of mine when using multiple blocks for structure...
Back
Top Bottom